Sanemi x Reader

+ Sanemi Shinazugawa +
!!Taisho Period!!
!!Sanemi Shinazugawa x Kocho (Y/n)!!
Genre: 🌧 Angst 🌧 -- ☁️ Fluff ☁️
Timeline: Alive Kanae
!!Manga Spoilers ahead!!

962

»—✨🌧✨☁️✨—«

"(Y/n)-san, are you alright?" A young Kocho asked the dozed off (Y/n). You stopped dozing off and gently smiled, "Yes, yes i am Shinobu. Now shall we continue training?" You reassured the young Kocho and asked.

"Hmmph! I don't like liars (Y/n)-san!" Shinobu revealed showing a sign that she thinks your lying. Your smile smalled down and you just patted the young Kocho. "I know Shinobu, but you know let's just continue training–" you were interrupted by a angry tone "Is it about Shinazugawa again?!"

Your eyes widened, were you dozing off just because of Sanemi? The new wind pillar? Of course. Your smile dropped, and Shinobu got more angrier. "You shouldn't think about someone stupid like him! So unmature-!" Shinobu kept rambling angrily while your uncosciously listening to her rambling.

"You shouldn't have loved him in the first place! Kanae is out there being lovey-dovey to him while to the others she is so mean!" She added

"Like– because Shinazugawa just became a hashira and Kanae saw him, she became so mean and selfish! I want the old Kanae back!" She ended. You understand every bit of it.

You were about to ask her to just continue training when it's INTERRUPTED again. Interrupted by a soft heart-warming laugh. It was Kanae's laugh. She was laughing with Sanemi.

"Ahaha! Sanemi-kun you look really cute when your angry!" Kanae stated to an angry Sanemi who was red mess now. "Sh-Shut up woman!" He stuttered

They were having fun, and your heart deepens. Shinobu then took your hand and ran away far from them as possible. Before you and Shinobu disappeared, you saw Kanae smirking.

"Augh! I told you to just forget about him! So annoying-!" Shinobu rambled at your sad state. You were yet able to smile because she cares alot to you. You were like her big sister.

Well being her big sister ofcourse she'll care about you. You were the second oldest afterall. "Let's just train Shinobu!" You said wiping off your tears.

"Let's start with your stance!" You said which Shinobu got confused "What? I thought we were on the speed level?" Shinobu asked you

"Well when you took me away, you were quite fast that time! So let's skip it and start with your stance!" You happily revealed which made Shinobu lighten up. "Hai!"

»—✨🌧✨☁️✨—«

Meanwhile with Sanemi. He was blushing—not at Kanae but— at you. He was red when you glanced at him with your (e/c) eyes. Apparently he actually likes you instead of Kanae. He just see Kanae as his Mother, a mother he wished was still alive.

After running away he pouted, out of disapointment. He wanted to see you for awhile more, but a little Kocho has to take you away.

'Darn, that little shithead just has to take her/him/them away does she' He cursed at his thought. "Sanemi-kun, say do you wanna go ou–" Kanae was interrupted by Sanemi getting up and going to the opposite way where Shinobu took you.

"Sanemi-kun...?"

»—✨🌧✨☁️✨—«

A few weeks, you and Sanemi actually managed to get along and Kanae was not liking it. She threatened you for 3 times already and you didn't took it the serious way. One day.

Oyakata-sama has asked for you and Sanemi's presense. "Yes Oyakata-sama?" Both you and Sanemi said in sync while bowing down.

"Sanemi, and (Y/n)... i would like to ask you to go on patrol at the east." Oyakata-sama ordered "Two hashira's..?" You asked abit shock

"Yes, it was proven that swordsmen took a glance of a lowermoon. It is you both's responsibility to take care of it." He softly explained. "Yes Oyakata-sama." You said and did what you were ordered too, Sanemi also did.

While out and had killed demons on you both's way. You and Sanemi has been spending time talking to each other while walking back to the head quarters to report what you've been doing because the lowermoon was defeated.

When walking home Kanae was first to see you both holding hands (before marriage) which made Kanae furious. Before passing out. "Ka-Kanae?!" You shouted worringly and took away your soft hand to Sanemi's rough ones and running towards to Kanae's passed state.

You hold Kanae in your arms and Sanemi helped you taking her to the butterfly mansion.

»—✨🌧✨☁️✨—«

Two hours later and Kanae has woken up. "Nee-chan your finally awake." You said softly at Kanae's dizzy state. "Wha-what happened my dear sister..?" She asked

"You passed out at the head quarter's entrance and has been passed out for two hours. We've been worried sick." You said worriedly to your elder Kocho

"I- was at the head quarter's?" Kanae asked to you making your eyes widened. "You don't remember..?" She nodded her head

"Well, what do you remember?" You asked her "Hmm, well... what i remember is that i decapitated a poor demon's head and while it was disintegrating i saw a flashing light and everything went black. And then here i'm in the butterfly mansion when i got my vision back." She explained

"So it was a blood demon art..." Shinobu muttered thinking that Kanae changed "Either way we have a new wind hashira and me and him are dating!" you happily revealed and which making Shinobu furious and Kanae supporting you both.

»—✨🌧✨☁️✨—«

Everything was beautiful and peaceful but demons well yeah but everything was fine until Kanae met Uppermoon two on the way and passed away because of her injuries, making you be more alot like Shinobu, fake smile and your anger hidden.

"Sanemi-kun, you should be more careful!" You said angrily yet you still have your smile on "Why do you keep getting hurt anyways?" You asked to the injured Shinazugawa "Well, since the work has been keeping us away i- i just... want to..." he said trailing off

"Spend time with you..."