PART 3: RAGE

Y/n's POV:
I reminded how I met taehyung, and how we argued and that all.. I shook my head, walling out from the palace. I was about to step out from the gate when a covered dagger was placed on my chest, making me stop from going ahead. "You'll be a big fool if you step out without getting the reward," I heard a familiar womanly voice. I looked at her, and she was the girl who won every task except the sword fighting.

"I know what's better for me," I replied to her. "No, you don't! You're totally a fool!" She was making me furious. "Why are you saying this? Is there any specific reason?" I asked her, and she nodded. "The reward you were getting was and is a wish of being Prince Kim Taehyung's bride, his forever, not because they might think hes good but because he's attractive, rich, and what not!"..."he's not a gentleman," I said.

She smiled at me. "Then make him, Girl! The king chose you over all of us. " she had tears in her eyes. "Why, did he? Even I failed in one task, " I said. "Because he saw something in you what he couldn't in others," she said, and I focused on her words. "I loved him..love him.. just like every other girl I die to become his, when I was 10 I got to see him and from then till now I always wanted tk become his bride...not because he'll be the future king or is a prince, but because my heart melted over him" she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"..i- then why don't you go and ask the king about this? If not me, then you!" I said. "No! He chooses you, he's his father he knows what's good for him, he must have seen that you can turn his hate into love, being honest I'm too bad at it.. and not as beautiful as you.. he will fall for you, later or sooner, but just remember that if today you choose to deny the reward then there are few people who will poison the king just to be on top and rule this kingdom, they'll make us slaves.." she said looked at Princess Ruella's chamber's balcony where she was plucking flowers.

"I do know she offered you money to loose, you didn't accept it.. bur you're making her win evene without getting a benifit! This is your chance. Turn back and say yes! You'll be the best queen, and I know it, " she smiled at me... "b-but what if -"... she made me stop. "No buts! Just go, you're choosing world over heaven, just turn back and see how your life changes. " she smiled at me and left.

But her words didn't leave my mind. "You're choosing world over heaven."Hey!!" I wanted to thank her for making me realize, but she was gone already. I took a deep breath and ran backward to castle.

I can't be a fool! I stopped when I was inside the castle and breathed heavily. I saw his portraits hanging on the wall. "If this is what God sent me for," I said and went to the kings throne hall. I was about to open the gate, and I was stopped by the guards. "You can't go in!" They said. "Cmon! It's important I need to talk to the king!" I said. "You can't! Till the conversation between the royals get over, " they said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I said and walked around, looking at the late king and queen portraits. I was reminding that girls wordin my mind. I walked past every portrait that was hanging on the wall.

Ir took about 20 minutes because it was a long dynasty of royals, I do not know much about this royal family because when I lost my parents in a war my grandfather took me to safe land which was this kingdom. So I really dont know much. The last painting was handed of taehyung. I stood in front of his portrait, and he looked really furious in it.

 I stood in front of his portrait, and he looked really furious in it