How it all began

Once upon a time, there was the sun god, Tanto, who was the king of gods, he was kind, highly intelligent, and a great warrior. He had everything his heart desired, however he didn't have one thing, a child of his own. One day, his beloved wife, Agari the moon goddess, gave birth to twins, a son and daughter. The gods celebrated the birth of the new god and goddess, however there were those who were not pleased with the new prince and princess. Avolk, the god of chaos and death and Tanto's younger brother, planned to kill the children. The night after the celebration, while the castle was sleeping, Avolk minions, Den and Vin kidnapped the daughter and toke her to the earth, leaving her to evil and cruelty of mankind, Tanto's found out of this act and punished his brother for this deed. The baby was found by a wealthy kind queen named Fina, she took her as the baby was hers, the queen named her, Vilva. Tanto's and the gods watched over the little princess. As Vilva grew, she was the most the beloved princess on earth, she was the kind, smart, clever, generous, and the most beautiful woman in the land. On her twentieth birthday, Fina showed her the place where she was found. Vilva was later visited by her real father and mother, along with her twin brother. They wanted her to come home to the heavens, but Vilva kindly rejected their offer. She wanted to become to Queen on earth. Tanto gave her a gift, something that will make her immortal. The Tree of Life, it did not only make herself eternal life, it cured the sick and injured. 6 years later her mother was dead, Vilva became queen and had a daughter of her own. As the years passed, Vilva was the wisest, noble, loyal and most generous queen, however the Tree of Life didn't grant eternal life like her father promised her. As it was her time to pass on, Vilva's daughter, Princess Ane took her mother to the tree, Vilva laid under it's branches and close her eyes, the tree glow very brightly, almost blinding the entire castle. When it stopped glowing, Vilva was gone. It is said, when Vilva died, she became part of the tree and lived on watching over the queens of The Sun Kingdoms, when their was over, the queens watched over the next generation of queens....

Tutor: Very good, your highness, now read on

Melina: I didn't read the next part

Tutor: What?!