Bambi -part 1

I am very weak in English, please ignore my mistakes 🙏

┄┄┄┄┄┄★ Bambi

Page no : 01
★┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

✿ ══ ═══ ♥ ═══ ══ ✿

In the story:

On one fine ,dazzling summer morning ....

A petite and endearing person was lying on her bed.Her smooth olive skin was glowing due to the vibrant light from the window. Her big gorgeous eyes with long pretty eyelashes were twinkling.....

Her mother came and saw her shivering. When she checked she realized her daughter has a fever.

Mom : Oh my baby ,you got fever again.You take rest today. We will go to the hospital in the afternoon. No need to go to school today ...

Y/N : But mom I feel very bored at home .What will I do the entire day?

Mom : You love music right?You can listen music or watch movies that will not bore you .Ok ?

Y/N with upset face : Okay Mom .

After doing breakfast she came back to her bedroom. Then she took her mobile phone from her bed table and started scrolling on You Tube to find something which can boost her energy and give mental relief. But she was unable to find something interesting.

She was disappointed by scrolling and scrolling. Then she started listening to a music of a popular singer which was really good. She started checking the comments. Suddenly she noticed there is a link with a comment...

Comment was ....

Hi guys I am a new singer.My name is Baeky.This is the first time I tried to sing a song.This song is mine. Please support me ...

(A/N: please think there is a link attached with the comment)

Y/N pressed the link .She noticed the account name is Baeky02.She played that video. The song name is 'UN Village '....

The voice of this singer is really melodious and having that much power to boost someone energy. But he hid his face .

Y/N : Omg really is he a new singer ?His voice is so skilled. I really want to see his face who has that energetic, healing ,deep and sexy voice. I should subscribe to this channel and like his videos and comment on them .

She commented on the video.......

PrincessY/N:

" I CAN'T FLY ,BUT YOUR SINGING GIVES ME THE WINGS .YOUR IMAGINATION CREATES THE REALITY. PLEASE SING MORE & MORE .I WILL NEVER FEEL BORE LISTENING TO THIS SOULFUL VOICE "

On the other hand .....

A ethereal cute looking handsome boy was checking his social media in his terrace. He had charming and adorable puppy like eyes, a cute nose and pretty thin lips.