First day of Summer (Chapter 1)

We live in Twilight Town. I have a friend named Roxas, Oh my name is Elizabeth. I live in Twilight Town with Roxas. I and Roxas were best friends since childhood, that's how I meet Roxas. I met Roxas's friends,
"Hey Hi, My name is Hayner. And this is Pence and Olette," said Hayner. Pence, Olette, and  Roxas went to the"Usual Spot" and I went with them, Roxas said to me "I have a weird dream Lizzie." and I said, "What weird Dream?" Roxas said,"I can't tell everyone, but I will tell you. In my dream, I had a keyblade!" I said "A keyblade...?." the group look at Roxas and me as they say in unison. "Go to the store and buy some ice cream for us." So I and Roxas went to the store together to get some ice cream for them before heading home. while Roxas and others stay there until sundown.
When I got home I have a book and I will try to look up the word keyblade. I am dunno. I don't see the word in the book so I place the  book on the bookshelf before ahead to see my best friend before the sunset turns dark, I rush to Roxas before he gave me the worried look at me
"What's wrong Roxas?." only he did was stand there and say nothing to me, he just left until he bumped into a girl named Kairi who begin to talk to Roxas.
As he said to Kairi, the girl in his Dream, "Namine?"  Kairi said to Roxas"No. My name is Kairi." He said, "oh ...okay Kairi My name is Roxas."  Kairi said, "What is the boy's name." Roxas said, "It starts with an S." She said, "Oh....okay. Is that right... Sora?."
The next morning, Roxas woke up, got dressed went to the Usual Spot. I saw Roxas, "Heya" to everyone. I said,"Morning, Sw- Ooops!." said to Roxas.
I quickly put my hand over my mouth." Sorry, Roxas." So I sat down on the bench. I said to Roxas's friends,"Maybe we can go someplace." They said, "We are going to Struggle tomorrow." Roxas said to the guys, "Hey I, and Elizabeth will go to Twilight Tower and have ice cream together." Hayner, Pence, and Olette went home to practice their battles. Hayner said to Pence,"Competition at Sandlot. Meet the Usual Spot." So I and Roxas went to Twilight Tower and Ate ice cream. Hayner Said to Roxas"Come on go with Elizabeth, Pence, and Olette to Sandlot Watch me play." I said to him"Okay fine I'll go to see you play." Hayner said, "I win the battle of making you come to Sandlot to watch me and Roxas battle our foes."Hayner looks at Roxas, He starts to become annoyed at him. So I ran to Twilight Tower and the man in black followed me He said to me, "My princess of the darkness, Roxas, and you go to the Castle." I said"Huh? Did you call me a princess?." The man in black, "Yes, I did call you princess Lizzie."