First Thoughts

Camilo:

His thoughts:

"Wow! I didn't know Mariano had a younger sister around my age. She is beautiful. I gotta talk to her."

Your thoughts:

"It's that Madrigal kid. He's always showing off? Is he looking at me?"

Luisa:

Her thoughts:

"This girl seems pretty tough for a woman living on her own. Can't believe she always tries to lift these barrels by herself without asking for any help. That's kinda impressive."

Your thoughts:

"I can't believe I had to have a Madrigal help me today. I don't want their help. I feel this village relies too much on them... But it is kinda nice not having to lift all these barrels by myself. I guess for today it's not so bad... And I'm kinda enjoying the company."

Mirabel:

Her thoughts:

"I can't believe how long we've been friends. We've always been so close. (Y/N) is the only one who never viewed me based on my family or gifts. She's truly amazing... Am I staring at her? I feel like I'm staring."

Your thoughts:

"And Mirabel is staring at me again. Wonder why she does that? Oh well. She's always been an amazing friend to me. I hope our bond never goes away. She's more amazing and special than she knows. Especially to me."

Isabela:

Her thoughts:

"Is that girl watching me? I've seen her around the village. She always seemed kinds standoffish from me before. Why is she suddenly coming around? She must love my plants because she keeps staring at them. I gotta admit though. She is kinda cute."

Your thoughts:

"Wow! Her plants are so beautiful and unique. So much different from her normal flowers. I thought she was so stuck up before but she seems to have changed a lot since the incident with Mirabel and Casita. Maybe I should try to introduce myself and be more friendly. I mean we both seem to love plants."

Bruno:

His thoughts:

"Finally. Some peace and quiet. I can't believe how much pressure Abuela always puts on the family. Huh? Someone's watching me. Oh no. They're gonna run or freak out like everyone else does whenever I do their future. Why couldn't I have been born with a different gift? Huh... She's not leaving or acting scared. I wonder who she is?"

Your thoughts:

"That must be Bruno. I heard some not so friendly things about him. He doesn't seem scary. He looks kinda lonely. Maybe he would like some company."

Dolores:

Her thoughts:

"Wow. She seems so outgoing. No wonder she and Mirabel are friends. She's really pretty too. Maybe Mirabel is right about us possibly getting along."

Your thoughts:

"I can't believe I got to meet Dolores. I heard about her gift. I have so many questions to ask her. I really admire her having this gift. I can't imagine how she handles hearing everything. I'm so glad Mirabel introduced us."