Chapter 5

I glanced at the clock. 5:45. I should probably start heading there. When I arrived, I went the were Brian said they would be practising. I knocked lightly on the door. I could hear someone walking over to the door. It opened and I could see Brian. "Hello Lily," Brian welcomed. "Hello," I replied. He gestured for me to go inside. Inside was Roger and some other boy who I didn't know the name of. I smiled at Roger and he smiled back. "Hello, you must be Lily," said the boy, coming over to me, "I'm Tim." "Hello Tim." I sat on a lounge and watched them practise. They were really good. Suddenly, the door opened behind me. "Oh I do hope I'm not late, I wouldn'twant to miss your practise," a Man said, stumbling in. They stopped playing their instruments and looked at the door. "Your not late Freddie," Roger said. "Oh good," he said, sitting next to me on the lounge. "Hello, who are you?" he asked me. "Lily, Lily Sutherington." I replied. "What a fancy name, I'm Freddie Bulsara," he said, introducing himself. I smiled. He seemed quite nice. We watched them practise. 

"So Lily, who are you here with," Freddie asked. "Brian and Roger," I replied. "Oh cool, you better not be one of Rogers one night stands though, you're really nice." He said. "Gross, don't worry I'm not. I didn't really even know that I was going to meet him until he showed up on my doorstep," I replied with a laugh. "Hang on, are you the Lily that would write letters to him?" Freddie asked. And I nodded. 

After half an hour of practising, they stopped because they got bored of arguing. "We should go get a drink," Tim suggested and we all agreed. We got into Rogers van and we drove to the pub.

A/n: thank you for all the votes. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I lost my motivation. I will try to update again soon. Enjoy