Chapter 1: Reborn

A/n: So this is my first time drawing a little kid but I think it turned out pretty well. I hope you guys like this chapter. I may do a male and non binary reader, we will see. The little child is y/n at the age of 3 years old. Thank you for reading the A/n and lets get to reading!

Y/n heard quiet whispers as she opened her eyes to see a blurry manly looking figure in front of her, holding her carefully to not drop in and cause a lot of harm. With her eyesight clearing up quickly she can identify the said person as a male, who looked tired, and sad, but happy at the same time.

 Y/n looked around clueless of where she is and why she is so small. She looked around some more for someone to look familiar to her but found no one. She noticed something covered in a white blanket on a futon, she realized the shape under the cloth. IT WAS A FREAKING DEAD HUMAN BODY, that is one of the things a baby should not see even though they can't do anything besides cry and stare, and also to think they would take the body out of the room but I guess they didn't. She then started panicking and tearing up. The man who Y/n assumed was her father was to busy talking and paying the doctor who was very pretty might I say, really pale, and pretty purple eyes. (I think we all know who she is)

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA

The man got startled and almost dropped her to cover his ears. Luckily he didn't, or so he thought. Y/n somehow got out of the wrap and fell over out of their arms. Her father watched wide-eyed as she in slow mow fall down and was about to hit the ground. That was until Y/n felt  big warm arms wrap around her body. She felt comforted by the warmth and soon calmed down. The father relaxed and left the room to go pay the doctor after making she there was not scratch on her.

Y/n looked up at the person who caught her and was surprised, he look just like Gojo except smaller, more innocent, and had a pretty bright greenish-blue eyes. Y/n stared at the young boy and flashbacks of her brother Gojo appeared in her mind, Y/n started tearing up and clinging to him at the thought of her use to be brother. The boy unsure what to do just went with his gut and held her close while patting her head while she cried huge tears soaking his yukata. Y/n slowly fell asleep in his arms clinging with a death grip on his shirt.

The boys name was Kira Hinode and the man was Ayumu Hinode. The father had bright red hair and greenish-blue eyes. 

Brother Kira (pretend his eyes are a greenish-blue) :)

(Credits to the artists who I cannot find for both of them, if you know please tell so I can credit them)

Father

~~~Brought to you by me shopping in a shopping cart~~~

The two family members arrived at their home and slid the doors open. The smell of lavender and wisteria wafted in their faces making it even more special and homey. They put little Y/n in a crib and left her to sleep in her room. 

A few hours later she woke up. She got out of her crib and silently crawled to her Otosan(father) and her Nīsan(older brother) who were outside cloud gazing. Y/n crawled into Kira's chest and nuzled into him. Kira surprised but didn't want to move her stayed put and started patting her head. The two slowly fell asleep together in the grass, enjoying each others company. The father looked over at the two sleeping took them back into the home through the soji doors and into the futon and crib. The father brought in his futon just for safe keeping in case something happening or dangerous comes lurking in the families home. All three of them had warm small smiles on their faces when the father finally fell asleep.

Sorry that this was a short chapter, my motivation just depleted a little bit. You guys can all me Author-san or Hikyu. Here is you daily dose of wholesome memes <3

 Here is you daily dose of wholesome memes <3

Look it is me and you! 

~Ja ne, Hikyu 

(Words:786)