Story Line

( ok so by character )

Robin - hes gonna be a demon, demons are ranked in a certain system that i need to make. He's red.(!! NOT ASSOSIATED WITH THE RED DEMON!! pretty sure..) He's probably the lowest rank demon. Yet, lowest rank demons are kinda special, in their own way. They are the first ones to be on the line, to kill. ALot of them will and do die. Color coded. 
+ Pumpkin, Daffy and Bell (orange, yellow and purple, Robin friends) considering they come in groups ("born")

S/N: !! As they get higher in ranks, there sense of willful freedom gets lower and lower. !!

Skye - a demon, friends with Robin and Viviann, Low-medium rank
Viviann - demon, i want her to resemble a spider though, she's probably a low-medium ranked demon. 
Mac - a cultist, most  likely. 
Dot - was in a circus of freaks before the whole "apocalypse" broke out
Begonia - a demon, shes a big creature think. She might be a middle class demon
Anthony - apocalypse survivor, just some random ass white boy (has connections though)
Everly - Eastons sister, shes an angel.
Easton- hes an angel, he like went to earth to kill Karma, trapping her. He got stuck, yet found Anthony decided to stay, died as a ghost, stuck with Anthony until they went to Hunny's world and was brought back from the dead. 

S/N: !! As an angel stays on earth, their immortality fades the more time they spend there. !!

Polly - probably P.B.s sister, i think she might be a ghost
P.B. - apocalypse survivor, my favorite afro-latino <3 
Carmin - she was a robot in a lab for a while(during apocalypse) i think, she was friends with Mo
Charm- Sprouts brother, pretty sure Sprout killed him
Sprout - shes like, the devil and Mother Natures daughter guys. They're lesbians btw, but uhm like she's kinda evil yet she didint know it at the time. (Black demon) 
Karma - Main bitch. with her being possesed by  Red demon (Black, (Devil, Sprout) Purple (Pennie, Ivo) and Red (Karma) demon, black being the Devil and purple and red being her main side bitches, they have a physical form, i have just yet to give the names) She kinda rules over hell with the Devil. 
Vesivo + Vertigo - ok ok ok, so like with AFTER the zombie apocalypse was over, along came a cult. Vesivo and Vertigo were brothers, not sure if theyre both ghosts or not, im still figuring it out. 
Oddy - a cult member, friends with Jesse 
Jesse - also a cult member
Patches - a doll, friends with Oddy and Jesse. proclaims to be Karma and her moms favorte toy when they were younger. 
Maxine - possible ghost or angel, havent made my mind up
Tuco - ghost im pretty sure
Lydia - ghost i think (these three im not so sure when it cmes down to them)

Jennie - ok, backstory again. When kigdoms were arround, a king and a queen had two baby girls. A sorceress came around, proclaiming she had found a miracle. 
With this miracle, someone may be given the gift of giving Freedom of Will to demons and may be immortal. Yet this comes at a great cost, the other child is to be cursed. Once they turn 18, havoc will come to the kingdom. Obviously the king and queen declined this offer, but the sorceress begged, for she might be the only way to stop them for good. They continued to decline, even threatended to lock her up. So she stopped, but forged a plan. In the night, she casted the ritual and there, Pennie and Jennie were "born."
Pennie - Purple demon for some time. She almost killed her sister, yet she failed. She went to hell, and was sent somewhere deep down.

Evi - apocalypse survivor 
Sammy - apocalypse survivor 
Jamie  apocalypse survivor
Mo - apocalypse survivor. Jennies son.  Jennie didn't find someone to love until way later (since she could stay youthful forever.)
Shane - apocalypse survivor, finds Morgan and Avery
Morgan - one of Karma friends. Ghost. 
Avery - Karmas cousin. Ghost now
MB + Audry - apocalypse survivors, brother and sister 

Ivo - current Purple demon, here to finish the job. 
Dana - an angel, Ivo's "love interest" 
Megan - angel, Cynthia's girlfriend 
Cyrin - angel, middle son
Cyel - angel, youngest daughter
Cyrin - angel, also middle son
Ron - angel, Cearmins husband
Cearmin - angel, Rons husband. Ocilia and Crystals son
Cynthia - angel, oldest daughter. 
Erwin - angel
Molly - angel

Payton - !! MAIN CHARACTER !! Apocalypse surrvior, she opened the book (again) and let the demons out. NO sure for what reason, but im gonna make one. Was friends with Everly for a while. Important, might be that special chick im not sure. 
Zack - not sure what happened to him, he was Paytons love interest. Probably important 
Gianna
- havent figured out her role yet, like Payton and Zack but shes probably important

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra Characters 

Magic Academy Characters 
Bailey - a witch
Adeline - a witch
Books - a mage

Weird!core 
Lander - envelope man
Unnamed - plant girl
unknown entity - unknown entity 

Hunny (Fabi's oc) is kinda important to the timeline
Macy is just Hunny and and Anthonys ship child
Bee is Sprous s/o. they might end up either killing or ruling the world, with the plot Fabi has set up for Bee. /hj 
Quinn is just MB's s/o

So slay