TRAILER

"Hah! How amazing! Do you release those threads from the palms of your hands?"

The demon gasped at the voice behind her. She froze as she started to sweat from seeing a short male smiling at her with his dull eyes. Fluffy (H/C) hair with purple tips lightly swaying in the soft breeze. His light, soft, shimmering lips curled into a smile as he peered over her shoulder.

"Good evening. The moon is quite lovely tonight, don't you think?"

His soft honey voice lightly spoke in the demon's ear. He lightly giggled at the surprise written on her face as she swiftly turned around. The demon jumped away from the gentle young man as she started to use her attacks on him. His smile slightly widened as he easily dodged the incoming attack.

While in the air, the attacks still came, but he was able to dodge by using his butterfly patterned haori as he lightly twirled like an elegant butterfly. The spider jumped back, but the young man followed her. He raised his legs as he started to kick the demon who grunted in pain. She lightly gasped when she was thrown on the floor with the boy sitting on top of her.

"I can see you have no intention of being my friend."

The boy spoke out as he smiled down at her.

"W-w-wait! I beg you! I'm being forced to do this! If I defy him, I'll be slashed to threads!"

The female begged. The boy gasped with his widened eyes as his gaze held a sarcastic surprise.

"Is that right? That does sound tragic! I'll spare you! Let's be friends!"

The male regained his smile as he happily declared with the demon, as if they know each other so well already. The spider only looked with confusion.

"Y-you're going to spare me?"

The butterfly man smiled.

"Yes! But in order for us to be friends, I must ask you a few questions."

The male opened his (E/C) and purple eyes, yet something seemed off. They seemed darker as his voice lightly became into a cooing one as he smiled menacingly at the young female.