🅿︎🆁︎🅾︎🅻︎🅾︎🅶︎🆄︎🅴︎

𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙰𝙽 : Midnight 12.30

Everyone likes night ride. Especially with the person we love.It is very pleasant to see the beautiful view at night and to go with the wind that cools our body and mind.But not all night trips are smooth sailing.Especially on a lonely road and that too in the middle of the night...

Here two couples are driving down a lonely road on 'Orchard Street'...On both sides of the road is a forest that scares the night away..... Fear is evident on both of their faces. The fact that there are no other vehicles or human proximity on that road doubles their fear.....Because they travel through the deserted road of 'Orchard Street'....

Orchard Street is an infamous street in Busan.No one goes that way after nine at night..Those who went that way after nine o'clock at night were never seen again..That's why no one goes that way at nine o'clock at night... because they know that if they go that way at that time, death is certain...

All of a sudden their car stopped... what they feared happened... if anyone was traveling on this road at this time their car would stop at one place by itself...They know why their car stopped... they look to their left side in fear...

 they look to their left side in fear

There is the terrifying 'JEON ORCHARD MANSION'... the nightmare mansion on the orchard street... if they get in front of that mansion at this time, they won't see the outside world the next day...Suddenly, a strong wind started blowing there.. along with it a terrible laugh....The trees started swaying with the strong wind...

The couple looked at each other in fear.....Suddenly fog started covering the mansion and the car....

After a while the wind calmed down... the fog slowly melted into the atmosphere....But the couple in the car was nowhere to be seen....

No one knows where they went or what happened to them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the prologue of this story... Hope you all like it.....

BORAHAE 💜💜