Leaving

A/N: Exactly after two weeks! This is the most possible and convenient time for me to update the chapters. What do you say? HAHAHA Anyways, hoped you like this and do not ever stop reading this until it's done. THANK YOU!

Lots of love

xxLeavingxx

"You're leaving?" The person beside me asked.

I breathed out. "Yeah Jack, and I'm so excited."

"Excited to leave us?" the way he asked his question has something in it. I was starting to feel sorry and  I'm willing to stay another day if he wanted to. But—- "I was just kidding." and he laughed humorlessly. 

I was hoping that what I thought is what it really was. It feel like shit. "Of course you are." I smiled but it faded quickly. It was silent.  The wind from the garden left my skin burning cold. "I'm going to Dr. Daniel's clinic. I need to say goodbye." 

"Yeah, I'll walk you there." He said and he rose to his feet and lead me to Dr. Daniel's clinic.

It was a long walk, it felt endless. It was slower than before, very slow and making me hard  to let go.  

C'mon Jack! Don't make it harder for me. 

We are finally in front of Dr. Daniel's door.  I feel like bailing out, I never really wanted goodbyes. It hurts me so much, it feels like I encountered something that I wasn't ready to let go.  And I don't really want that, to leave people you love with no reason.  I would die if someone do that to me. 

"Lydia? You ready?" Jack's voice made me jump a little. I am not ready to say good bye but I have to. 

"I'm nervous." I said genuinely.

He let out a small chuckle. "He's a doctor, he's not going to let you answer a math problem." 

I smiled and sighed. 

Okay.