〘 CHAPTER 4 〙

Dokja pov

Alright. Here we are. Infront these so called home. With Jonghyuk behind me. Hopefully, there's no bottle throwing.

I took a deep breath and hold the handle.

" You look nervous." Jonghyuk said. Nervous? Bitch I'm trying to wake up my reflexes.

" Not really. Hopefully they don't burn my book."

I open the door and right on time, a bottle flew towards me. I dodge to the side, so now the bottle were heading towards Jonghyuk. Before the bottle could even reach him, I catch it.

" Fuck. Forgot you were with me." I said while tossing the bottle to the side.

" You forgot about me?" He ask, a bit confused.

" Yeah. Usually I would just dodge it and it will hit the railing or the wall. Okay. Wait here while I grab my stuff."

Jonghyuk pov

Dokja walk away to his room as I stare at the bottle that was thrown. I then look at the parents infront me. They look shocked and scared. Good.

I mouthed a ' you're dead.' to both of them. And Dokja back. " That was fast." He come to me with a bag and a few book in hand.

" I don't have a lot of clothes. I use the money for book." He said while trying to fit the book inside the back.

" Nerd." I said to him while move to the side to let him walk out from the hell.

He halt his movement and gave an offended look. " I will punch you on the guts "

" I'd like to see you try." I close the door and push him slowly forward to keep moving.

" Are you calling me weak?!"

" Yes."

276 words
Proofread