SYPNOSIS

symposis
         *a urban syndicate romance*

                         ~EPIGRAPH~

"the union of three different families. who knew they would grow so close..?"

        ~LORENZO, COME HOME~

Coming from the most dangerous family in Saudi Arabia, Sabrina Nadir knew the power her last name held. Originally, she wanted to build her own future until the thought was taken away from her.

It was a shame she had no tools to do so. She was only 19, still considered a young woman, so marriage was far from her thoughts.

It would mean commitment, binding her down to one person. She hated the idea of that. Unfortunately, her family had other ideas. Sabrina had lived a relatively sheltered childhood.

The day she found out what her family did for a living she would never forget. It had crushed her. And yet there was no escaping the dreaded profession.

When her father was unable to continue, she would be pushed into his role. No doubt she would play it well, using her goddess-like looks and inhuman intellect to her advantage. She had no choice in the matter. Instead of running away, she embraced it.

Sabrina was betrothed to the oldest son of the head of Cártel de Sinaloa by the time she was seven. It was an agreement that bound both families together, a contract in blood. It was to ensure the safety of both families. She knows there's no way out -except death, or worse.

Lorenzo "Cane" Tejada was always a cold, ruthlessness man. His emotions were hidden from the world behind a veil clothed of darkness. Rumored that he murdered his own father at fourteen, Cane was not someone to mess with. He's one of the most desired man throughout New York and Chicago.

Any father who had power, wanted their daughters to marry him for an alliance.

The sheer number of women who would throw themselves at him, hoping to be Mrs.Tejada for a night. Lorenzo was aware of this but  he only wanted one person. Under his handsome exterior, blood and death revolves around his life, his aura radiating power and authority.

Sabrina dosent have any choice but to accept Lorenzo. She knows he won't let her go, especially after their history.

                 ~MATURE THEMES~
                   *mature content.
                         *drug use.
                  *mentions of sa.
                 *mature language.
                         *violence.

please don't forget to vote+comment+ and share💞

love,mama t. Enjoy!!