chapter one

Beep Beep Beep

"Please shut the fuck up" jungkook said quite annoyed, he shut off his alarm and got out of bed, not without pondering on the day obvi. The first thing he did was went to take a nice piss, after he walked out and saw his older brother jin standing in the kitchen looking at something, "jin what are you doing" jin looked up quite startled to see his younger brother got out of bed on his own this morning. "I actually spilled my juice on the floor so I have been staring at it for the last 10 minutes hoping it would clean itself...it hasn't" jungkook stared  in awe at the male thinking about how stupid he is "jin you are graduating high-school this year and you have been standing in the kitchen for 10 whole minutes hoping your juice would clean itself up?" "Yes jungkook that would be correct" jin replied. Jungkook sighed really loud and walked back upstaires to get ready. Jungkook didn't do much for getting ready either way the ladies will love him, jungkook walked back downstairs and saw jin sitting on the couch waiting for him...actually jin was staring at a wall talking to it, he gave jin a little nod letting him know they can leave the house. As they walked out they were hit with cold air, the two boys walked over to their bestfriend taehyungs house so they could go to school together, it didn't take long being as taehyung lived next door to the two.
"Good morn- wait... YURI LETS GO" taehyung sounded so fed up,
"YU- oh hey" taehyung saw his younger sister walk out of the house and they began their journey to school.
"Bro I know and then she was like "don't do that it's illegal" you know what Sandra I will show you illegal" "slayyyyy" jin and taehyung were in their own little world as jungkook and Yuri watched in amazement about how fast the two idiots could change a subject In less than two minutes.
"My question is who the fuck is sandra" Yuri said breaking  the silence "our aunt Sandra is our aunt" jungkook said as Yuri looked down trying not to laugh.

Jungkooks pov:
We get to school and go our separate ways and I get to class a little early so I pull out my phone and look at Instagram.

Tae_tae
Dad's asf...gonna be like them one day🥺🥺

Liked by:bangpdaddy,jypp,yuryur and 500 others Bangpdaddy:love you son!Jypp:dad loves youJinjin:bro taehyung I forgot you had two dads broJiminbooboobear:so cute 😍Yuryur:dad is wearing my sunglasses

Bangpdaddy:love you son!
Jypp:dad loves you
Jinjin:bro taehyung I forgot you had two dads bro
Jiminbooboobear:so cute 😍
Yuryur:dad is wearing my sunglasses...

Jinjin
My eyebrow looks snatched asf

Liked by:jinjin,tae_tae,kookjung,yuryur and 500 othersTae_tae:slay divaJinjin replied to taetae:thanks queen can always count on you to boost my confidence

Tae_tae:slay diva
Jinjin replied to taetae:thanks queen can always count on you to boost my confidence.
Yuryur:jins makeup Era
Kookjungk:jin please I'm not in the right head space for this.
Bangpdaddy:you gotta come do my eyebrows sometime!

Nobody's pov:
After getting on Instagram jungkook quickly got off because he knew it wasn't worth it.