i.

•Satori A. Hodge
•Tay Crib📍

"Damn Sosa where the fuck you been?" Tay mugged me as I walked into his living room.

"Same place I always be." I mumbled taking a seat on the couch.

"Man whatever don't come over here on that anti shit dawg." Tay said looking over at me then back at the tv.

This nigga really bout to piss me off and I just got over here.

I rolled up a blunt while I watched Tay get his ass destroyed in 2k.

"Stop cheating bitch." Tay yelled at Qway.

"You trash as fuck Tay," Ricky laughed looking at the score. "This nigga getting dominated. Score 105-32." Ricky recorded the score and showed both Tay and Qway as they played.

"Man Ricky get that fuck ass camera out my fucking face for I break yo shit dawg." Tay told him mad as fuck.

"Ight damn, we got Sosa over here fina-fucking-lly. Practically had to beg her to come chill with us."

I shot a bird at the camera and went back to rolling my blunt.

The doorbell rung making everyone look towards the door and waited to see if it happened again. After seconds of silence, we all  went back to doing what we were doing.

The doorbell rung again followed by loud ass, hard ass knocks.

"Go open the door." Qway told Tay since it was his house.

"Sosa ain't doing shit. Go open the door Sos."

"This yo house nigga. I don't make you open the door at my shit." I mugged side eyeing him.

"Yo pothead ass just sitting there smoking. Go open the door for they bang a hole in my shit." He said throwing a pillow in attempts to hit me.

"Lame ass bum ass nigga." I mumbled as I walked towards the door.

I grabbed my gun from my waist band checking the clip and the chamber before I opened the door. I held the gun by my side as I looked over the group of girls.

"Damn took as so fucking long to answer the damn door. Can you move?" The darkskin that was in the front spoke up while she sized me.

"Rude ass." I mugged as I step to the side letting them in.

"Come again..." She said holding her ear.

I closed the door in they face and walked back to the living room. I already don't wanna be out my house let alone deal with some ghetto ass girl. That shit really gone drain my social battery.

"Who was at the door?" Tay asked.

I shrugged sitting back down and lighting my blunt. A few minutes later the girls came in making mad fucking noise.

"Where yo bitch ass at cause that shit was disrespectful as fuck and you need to run me my fucking one!"

I rolled my eyes hard as fuck and just pulled my phone out and watched youtube.

"What the fuck going on?" Tay asked pausing the game and looking at the group of girls.

"Yo fuck ass home girl gone close the door in my fucking face after I told her scary ass to speak the fuck up! So bitch stand up and run me my one!" She yelled pulling her hair into a ponytail after she threw all her stuff on the couch.

"Dess that not no smoke you want." Qway laughed as he watched the scene unfold.

"Fuck all that I don't give a fuck she tall you don't do no disrespectful shit like that!"

I stared at her in amusement trying my hardest not to laugh in this girl face. Her friends were trying to calm her down but she was so keen on fighting.

"Destini calm the fuck down, you aint fighting nobody and stop calling her out her fucking name dawg. You being mad fucking rude and it's pissing me all the way the fuck off." Tay said once she finally stopped yelling.

"You gon' take up for this bit- girl you barely fucking know instead of your own blood?" Destini asked sounding hurt.

"I'm not taking up for shit but I know how you are. You rude as fuck and be having a nasty ass attitude for no reason."

"Literally and Sosa don't be paying that shit no mind. She will literally tone yo ass- like she doing now- and leave yo ass to talk to yourself." Ricky added in.

"Shut the fuck up Ricky wasn't nobody talking to yo ass." She rolled her eyes and huffed as she plopped down on the couch on the end far from me.

"What happened Ki?"

After the girl explained the situation and what happened after I shut the door in they face Tay just shook his head and walked away. He tried to make the girl apologize but she was stubborn and said she was the one owed an apology.

"Sosa how it feels to almost get yo ass beat?" Ricky asked causing the girls to laugh. 

"Nahh not gon' lie, Sosa most definitely whooping Dess ass. I seen them both fight before but Sosa ass don't be playing." Qway said after looking over both of us.

"Please that bitch couldn't beat me even if she tried." Destini said and I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"No forreal though Des I think she would cause when you was doing all that she aint even bat an eye. She was unbothered as fuck." The girl Ki said.

"Yall some dick riders." Destini told them.

I tuned out the rest of their conversation and smoked the rest of my blunt.