00| Prologue

"Hey, Waka-chin, you're pretty close with Sano Shinichiro, right?"

"No, who's that?"

"Fucking liar, I know he's your gang captain c'mon" Wakasa grunted lightly as you closed into his personal space, reaching for his phone in an attempt to get his attention. He pushed you off and quickly snatched his stuff, hoping to make a run for it but you're faster, blocking his only available exit, "(Y/N) I swear if you don't let me leave-"

"You're gonna fight me? C'mon, then"

He's aware it's nothing more than an empty threat (or is it now?) and he planned to simply slip past your guard when he noticed several girls glaring at him from outside the class. Your vicious girlfriends of course they'd be here, he rolled his eyes before fixating his gaze on you, now giving you his undivided attention, "what do you want?"

A devilish smile crept up to your face, constantly raising and lowering your eyebrows suggestively, "you can set me up for something, right?"

"No, why are you suddenly interested in my friends anyways?"

"Ah well," rumours spread like wildfire in high schools, it wouldn't be surprising if the whole of Japan knows the Shinichiro Sano by now. A charming, slightly above average, 180-ish tall guy with overwhelming charisma and an overwhelming record of rejections, sound like the kind of guy you'd be interested in, "do you have to know?"

"Well, I'm the one setting things up so,"

"So you agreed to set us up then?"

"Wait, No I didn't-"

"Thank you Waka-Chin!" Wakasa watch as you sped off into the halls, pulling your friends away with you, bubbling with joy (and giggling like a madwoman) and he sighed. He doesn't really want to cancel his plans but if it's for you then maybe...