⭐︎𝕭𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍⭐︎

The school bell rang as normal Ayano was already half the way to the door then she noticed herWell, she always noticed her but not in this way not in this burning passion. She could feel it in her soul  "Wait!" thought Ayano, "What about Senpai, cut it out Ayano!" But should couldn't, she rushed to see Senpai, but from a distance of course. He did absolutely nothing. Just another boy she had nothing for,"H-How is this-" she stopped herself from thinking out loud. "Ayano?" says Kokona," AH, oh, I mean yes?" Ayano said, "You really need to stop, just, well, watching him, talk to him its a lot better I swear!" says Kokona,"Oh, um, well... I don't like him anymore I like someone else..." says Ayano slowly.  "Yeah sure... who is it then?" says Kokona sarcastically, "Well, um promise me, and I mean swear you will not judge me." says Ayano seriously, "Come on Ayano, you know I'm not gonna judge you I don't care who the hell you like!" says Kokona, 

   "Fine, I, well.... It's embarrassing....Fine, just, it's...Um." Says Ayano slowly, "Come on the suspense is KILLING ME!" Kokona says eagerly, "Ok, ok its.............Oka..." says Ayano very soft.  "That was a plot twist, I mean, actually I can see it." Kokona says, Ayano stays silent, "Do you have the courage to talk to her?" Kokona says generally asking, "Well, I just realized today..." Ayano says softly, "Oh? Well, I guess I'm the first one to know hm"? Kokona says, "Well I better go see you than, bye!" Ayano says rushing away as she quickly grabs all her things and shoves them in her bag. She checks the time on her phone, "Damn, almost time for class!" she says rushing, but there she is, Ayano cant help it! She's frozen in time, like its just her and Oka by themselves. 

    As Oka walks by her she stops, ayano redder then a cherrie, "Oh hello ayano." she says shyly smiling, "Oh, I...I...was just heading to class a2 where are you heading to?" she says smiling ear to ear, "Oh, how fun, the same place, may I walk with you?" says Oka lifting her head up to look ayano in the eyes, "Of course!" ayano says, she can feel the heat on her face, she was sure her whole face was red, "Thank you," says Oka looking down again you could see her face a little bit, it was a little red. As they walk down the halls together they make conversation until they get there. "Thank you for you company ayano." Oka says smiling, "Of course anytime!" ayano says excitedly. "I cant believe it!" Thought ayano, "I-I talked to her! I actually talked to my crush! But, can I face her again? Senpai never talked to me. What did I see in him?  What do any of those girls see in him? I hope I cant talk to her again."