Chapter 35

After a long and happy life with Shen Muchuan, a life without shame or irritation, Qin Yuyang was finally on his deathbed. He thought of a fearful possibility that made his heart tremble.

He had a strong hunch that he would not die just yet.

And when he woke up again, there was a 99% chance that he would still be a cheating scumbag.

It's just that Qin Yuyang guessed the beginning, but he didn't guess the ending.

The blue sky and white clouds were above him, the fresh air surrounded him, his location was clearly a beautiful manor. A fluffy hairball scampered off to chase another hairball, pushing the poor and weak brown Teddy (Should be a brown poodle) to the corner, pressing on it, and doing wretched movements.

A servant working in the manor saw this scene and the bucket in her hand fell to the ground with a thud, "My God, my God!"

Her high nose bridge and blue eyes on her face showed an expression of disgust. She grabbed her skirt, turned around, and ran, "Young Master JinLuo, come and see what your fiancé has done!"

After a while, everyone in the manor was attracted by the maid's shouts.

They stood in the corner with the white hairball showing an awkward face. Everyone was giving off a face of disgust.

"Sure enough, he is a low-minded beast. No wonder he has been in his infancy period this whole time and unable to change his body." The spotless leather shoes stepped on the grass in front of the hairball, and the tall and handsome man said with contempt and sarcasm, "If it wasn't for your parents who left you with a rich legacy. Who would be willing to guard a low-leveled beast like you?"

The hairball sitting on the ground still looked awkward and didn't come over to bite JinLuo's trousers as usual.

"Tsk! You also know that you are disgusting and lowly and don't deserve to touch this noble young master, right?" From JinLuo's standpoint, he was really disgusted by this fiancé of his.

"Young Master." The housekeeper, Lexi bowed to him. "It's better to send it away, you really shouldn't bear this shame."

She completely forgot that she used to be the housekeeper of the Qin family.

"You are right." JinLuo said, "Then I'll leave it to you to do it. Throw it away as far as possible. Say that it accidentally ran out by itself and was killed by a wild beast."

"Okay," Lexi said.

After JinLuo brought everyone away, Lexi walked over and picked up the fluffy hairball, wrapped it with her skirt, and hurried out the door.

"Young Master Yuyang..." Lexi's voice was full of sadness, "You will be killed by him sooner or later if you stay in this house, so you should go and find someone else who is gentle and kind." She forced a smile and touched the beast's beautiful hair, "You are so cute, someone will definitely be willing to raise you."

"..." Qin Yuyang who was in Lexi's arms was struck by lightning. He hadn't come out of the nightmare of assaulting a Teddy just now and receive the memory of the world.

It turned out to be such a mysterious world.

Compared to becoming an unspeakable beast, assaulting a Teddy is nothing!

"I will tie a ribbon on you to make you look more like a little pet." Lexi took him to a fork in the road and placed him in the grass, "You must remember to choose a kind person and go with them, you know?"

But Lexi was still full of worries. If the young master had been smart, he wouldn't have done the things that he did today, alas!

In the memories that Qin Yuyang received, a large proportion contained Lexi. She was a housekeeper who treated the original owner well. But in this hierarchical world, a housekeeper is just a servant. She had already taken a big risk by acting like this.