<Prologue>

Date: December 19, 2022, Monday.

"Prologue"

Protagonist: Y/n L/n (Your Name) (Last Name)

>=Y/n's Point of View<

I had a relaxing sleep until..my mom literally used a frying pan and then slammed it hard on the ground making a loud noise which I jolted up from my bed...I guess you could say that was the "best" alarm clock...heh.

Mom:"wake up Y/n, it's time!"

Y/n:"what the fudge Mom?!"

Mom:"get ready for the vacation to Dumaguete City! are you excited?"

Y/n:"*sigh*..yeah yeah, whatever you say Mom."

She left the bedroom to prepare the food and her travel stuff..i got up from my bed and then went to prepare and pack my stuff for the vacation trip to Dumaguete..or whatever my mom just said..

Anyways..after I finished packing up my stuff I double check my backpack in case if something is left out..

Y/n:"clothes? check. phone? always there. power bank? yep there it is..phone charger? present. lunchbox that I labeled WW1 Trench Ration? uhhh.. check? water? check."

Y/n:"seems like i'm good to go."

I head downstairs with my backpack full of things inside..I saw my mom already prepared breakfast which consist of well basic cooked breakfast that is very delicious..pancakes, eggs, bacon and Milo chocolate drink..

pancakes, eggs, bacon and Milo chocolate drink

(For context this is what Milo looks like..)

Mom:"let's dig in, before we go!"

I happily dig in and ate the breakfast which was delicious..not gonna lie my mom cooks very nice food. But anyways..

After we're done eating breakfast, my mom quickly washed all the plates and cups and then arranged the table.

Mom:"you wait outside Y/n, i'm gonna lock the door and then look for a taxi."

Y/n:"okay Mom."

I wait by the sidewalk outside my home as my mom locked the door with the house key and then she put it inside her bag..

My mom then called the taxi and then the taxi stopped by..we got inside, my mom was at front seat while I was at the back seat.

Driver:"where to?"

Mom:"to the bus station."

Driver:"very well"

As the taxi driver then started to drive, I looked at the window view while listening to my F/m (favorite music)..pretty much gives me a nice vibes listening to music while on a taxi heading to the bus station..oh well rest of the drive trip was boring so let's skip that..

>=TIMESKIP TO THE BUS STATION=<

well we have arrived at the bus station where most of the busses were loading and unloading passengers..my mom was getting the ticket for a bus from Cebu to Dumaguete City.

We both head inside the terminal and then got inside the bus that was designated to head to Dumaguete city..another long vehicle trip...anyways I got my phone which I had mobile data.

I had alot of games on my phone.. Minecraft Pocket Edition which had the latest update.. Terraria 1.4 Mobile which already had that Don't Starve Crossover update..Call of Duty Mobile.. Pixel Gun 3d.. don't ask why.. and Warzone Mobile..yep lot of games on my phone.

I decided to open Call of Duty Mobile to kill time while on a bus trip..which gonna take really really long..since it is ridiculously far..

I played battle royale mode and my rank was Grand Master 5.. all I do is just go solo or squads with randoms just to carry them or get carried by them for fun.

So the rest of the bus trip was boring passengers were just doing their own thing as the drive drives the bus and my mom fell asleep..

>=ANOTHER TIMESKIP=<

well..we have arrived at the pier, we got out of the bus to get tickets for the boat..and then head towards the boat..where we hopped in the boat...I was looking at the view and thought to myself..

Y/n:'what could possibly go wrong about the Dumaguete City vacation trip?'

I snapped out and continued to look at the view..

It took a long till we reach the place..

Announcer:"attention passengers we have now arrived at Dumaguete City, we hope you enjoy your trip and vacation! have a nice day."

We got out of the ferryboat, and then my mom...got her camera out..ready to picture anything that was exclusive on this place..

Mom:"Y/n, we're here!"

Y/n:"I know Mom..so this is Dumaguete city.."

Mom:"next stop, Guertina Weiss Museum."

Y/n:"Guertina what now?"

>=TO BE CONTINUED=<

(A/n:The place is fictional and there is no such thing as Guertina Weiss Museum in Dumaguete City Philippines.)