saved? or not..**

TW!!: This chapter contains violence, kidnapping, smut. If you don't like those things please leave.

you're full of bruises, helpless and can't move. you open your eyes and you see a man who is shirtless approaching you, you try to scream but no one can hear you since you're in a neighborhood where no one lives and knows. Your hands were tied up at your back, he slowly removes your shirt and starts sexualizing you.
you already started tearing up just by seeing the man approach you. as soon as he got to you, your tears rolled down your cheeks.

Alex POV:
It's been three days since I talked to y/n,
Amber told me that she is talking behind my back, It hurts. I actually liked her. I tried contacting her but she wasn't online since I left her, I'm starting to worry. I got a notification from my location tracker and it says that y/n's location is in an abandoned place. I worried and I decided to go there, as I was driving and called the police just incase she's in danger, I arrived at the destination while I heard someone crying. I followed the sound as I found a woman tied up, she was half naked and full of bruises. I carried her she passed out I guess, the police arrived and started investigating. I saw who the woman was and it was y/n, I called the ambulance and when the ambulance arrived they carried yn to the ambulance and I also came with them, we arrive at the hospital and I held y/n's hand as she goes to her room. I worried so much that I only slept while waiting for her to wake up, a day later she wakes up and dismissed from the hospital, I let her stay at my house since she has nowhere to go.

Y/N POV:
I woke up at the hospital and stayed at Alex's house, I will leave as soon as I get well. But I can't tell Alex because he seems a little mad at me so I tried to ignore him for a while until he grabs my wrist and kissed me, it was a dream come true. It was my first kiss.

Alex POV:
Y/n was avoiding me so I had to do something, I tried talking to her but she keeps ignoring every word I say so I had enough. I grabbed her wrist and kissed her. god I've been wanting to do that since I fell inlove with her, It was my first kiss and so is y/n's. We could've done this at a park or something but no.

Y/N POV:
The kiss was amazing until my knees gave up because they were sore so I fell. Surprisingly, Alex catched me and took me to bed.

Alex POV:
I saw y/n fall and I catched her and took her to the bed to get some rest and I walked out of the room to eat some snacks and watched a movie until y/n came to me to sit on my lap and cuddle me so I said “What are you doing?” “just shut up and cuddle me.” she said, I was really surprised but I cuddled her and watched a movie together.

Y/N POV:

I woke up on his bed and saw that my legs weren't sore so i walked out of the room, I saw Alex watching a movie, cuddling with him seems like a good idea so I walked up to him and sat on his lap then cuddled with him he asked me “what are you doing?” I wanted him to shut up so I told him to.

Few days later

||HEAVY SMUT WARNING||
I came home from work and I wanted to talk to Alex so I walk up to his room
And I can hear Alex playing Minecraft with George and Foolish. I really think It's time I confess my love for him so I went up to him and asked “do you have a minute?”...  “yeah I do” he said as he muted himself and I sat down by his bed while he sits beside me, “what did u wanna talk about?” “ I hope it's obvious but I like you! I really do, ever since I saw you I fell inlove with you.” i said as he looked shocked “I know you probably don't like me bu-” I got interrupted by him pressing his lips against mine passionately, while kissing him he starts unbuttoning my uniform as if he was gonna break it. a perfect moment to insert his tongue inside my mouth, he explored everything inside my mouth with hunger. I pulled away from the kiss to breathe “I'm Tired.” I said “I can make you feel better.” Alex said in a raspy voice. He went to say goodbye to them and just as he was walking towards me, He pulled my wrists then pinned me against the wall. He immediately pushed his lips to mine. he put both of my wrists ontop of my head so I couldn't move. Not gonna lie, I never wanted this moment to end. All I can do is whimper while he's kissing me. He puts his other hand on my panties and rubbed my clothed clit. I moaned and he still haven't stopped kissing me. He removed my panties and put one finger inside my wet pussy. he stopped kissing me just to say “already wet for me baby?” not a word coming out from mouth so he kissed me again. His finger were moving too fast that I just felt like shuttering soon after, he slipped another finger inside and I can't help but moan. I wanted to fall into his arms but no, he's not letting me. he pushes me to the bed and takes his belt out. He tied my both hands and started kissing my neck. “I want you to say ‘I'm only yours because I'm definitely gonna make you scream my name.” he pulled out his erected member hitting his stomach. I gulped and said “how is THAT going to fit in?” “let's make it fit love.” love? He pushed the tip of his cock inside me. I moaned as he says “ it's not half of it yet.” WHAT? I didn't think it was that long. I can't cover my mouth since my hands were tied. Soon after he fitted it in, he started going slow, but not after he starts going fast. “say it before I make you scream my name loud and clear.” “Mmm..” he slaps my ass as he says “say it.” “I-I... I-I'm only.... Yours...” “good girl” suddenly, I felt something in my stomach it's like a knot. I knew I was close to my climax. “a..alex. I think I'm going to..” “me too babe.” he thrusted 1-3 times before cumming inside me.

-
-
-
-
Omfg that was long.. I hope y'all liked the smut scene since I'm not that good at writing smut. Word count: 1189 words.