The Comment

You're sitting in your room editing a video you just recorded, you had just done a cover of waves by Chloe moriondo, Chloe was one of your biggest inspirations. You had been listening to her since she started music in 2018 and you've been a fan since. She was one of the many people (along with cavetown, mxmtoon and Addison grace) who inspired you to start posting covers and making your own music. You had been posting videos on YouTube since 2019 and Since then you've gathered about 900k subscribers, 300k followers on instagram and 40k on Twitter. You weren't the most know but you still had a good amount of attention, at least enough to get a lot of your biggest inspirations to follow you. You finished editing the video and posted it. As soon as it posted, it was already starting to get views, in the first minute it was at 356 views. You were starting to get hungry after 5 minuets so you decided to put your phone down and go get some lunch. As usual you mom wasn't home. She was usually out with friends doing god knows what (probably getting drunk or high) I guess she never really grew up. Your mom and you weren't exactly wealthy either. Your mom always ended up spending a lot of her paycheck of drugs and alcohol so she relied on you to get the rent money. You made yourself the leftover spaghetti and sat at the counter. After a few hours of eating very slowly deep in thought, your mother got home. You rushed upstairs into the attic where your room was, not out of fear though, your mom was never hostile when she was drunk and she was never abusive either, you just didn't like risking it. You threw yourself onto your bed and checked your phone, 99+ notifications showed up of your Lock Screen. This wasn't an unusual amount of notifications, but it always brought a smile to your face. As you were scrolling through the comments, deleting any hate, one specific comment caught your eye. It was someone with a Blue check next to their name (which wasn't unusual either because you had just received verification on youtube yourself) but there was something different about this comment. It took me a second to realize who it was...