💞your mine and only mine💞

Requested by: Drummstick_dandi
METIONS OF KILLING AND BLOOD AND FORCE KISSING
_________
O/N POV
I was hanging out with leafy until I saw coiny walking over to me and leafy "Hey coiny!" leafy said waving her hands "Hey leafy I was wondering if I could take o/n with me I need to talk to them about something important" coiny said while coming closer to me "sure!" leafy said "okay bye leaf-!" I was gonna say before coiny grabbed my hand and started walking after we finished walking coiny took me to a really dark place "uh coiny I can't see you" I said while looking around but then I felt something go into my neck "sorry about this love but I have to do this" someone said making me black out.
___
COINYS POV
As I put my lover in my basement I realized that I should just kill everybody so that no one can bother me or my love so I grabbed my knfie and went on a killing spree
___
O/N POV
I woke up being tied up on a chair I then began to remember what had happened to me but then I heard someone walking down the stairs and I saw coiny all covered in blood with lovesick eyes I then yelled "WHAT THE HELL?!" coiny then grabbed my chin and I said "shhh I did all of this for you love~" I tried to push back but then coiny forced kissed me "now dear we should go to sleep~" he said as he untied I then tried to run away but he grabbed my waist and put me on the bed he then cuddle me saying "your mine and ONLY mine~"
_______
THE END
SRRY THIS TOOK LONG I HAD SCHOOL!