Mother's love 💓How will she love the fifth Upapandava ??? PART 1

Across from the Shiva shrine, Draupadi reclined. She clasped her hands in prayer and stretched flowers on his lotus feet. Shruthakirti snuck a peek into the chapel as the empress was in the throes of her meditation. He beamed. He was abjectly astonished to see his mother praying. He would swoop onto his mother's lap every time he saw her meditating with her eyes closed and her palms tied as a toddler, and he could see her smile a little when she triggered his presence. Although it is almost inevitable for a fifteen-year-old teenager to be in her lap, Kirti is still deemed Mata's baby despite what everyone says. Everyone in the castle is gobsmacked to see that the young prince is still sharing a bed with his parents. Panchali tends to treat Kirti like the toddler she deserted for Vanvas when he was just three years old.

Kirti overlooked his mother's love in contrast to the other four Draupadeyas. She's endeavoring to replenish the void . Even though he is still a young teenager, the young teenager is now a grownup, much like his father and older siblings. He also has a larger female supporter base than his brothers and father. Even though Kirti is no longer a baby, he is still everyone's darling kid. He approached on toes, gleaming like a cat, and nestled next to his mother. He oriented on her features more precisely; they were all unaltered. His mother didn't change at all. She strives to be the same compassionate mother who unwaveringly cherishes her children. Every time his father contemplates getting him married, he emphasizes that he will only wed someone who appears like his mother.

Sluggishly crouching down, Kirti kissed his mother's cheeks. Draupadi closed her eyes and grinned softly. He was cognizant that his mother acknowledged his approach. He prayed while interlocking his hands and staring at the idol of Lord Shiva. Mahadev, make my mother always pleased " . Draupadi blinked her eyes progressively and flicked a glimpse towards her son. She smiled as she gently stroked his tresses using her hand. "Kirti, why are you here? You must be eating breakfast with your fathers and brothers "She remarked. Ma, I wanted to eat from your hands. He spoke. Her Kirti stayed unchanged.

 Exactly the same three-year-old kid who stressed with his siblings to eat from his mother's hand is as yet present in him. She generally dealt with him like the spoilt and indulgent child . She cherished him more than her other children since he was the youngest and held a specific spot in her heart for him. Nothing transpires without repercussions. Her husbands and mother-in-law reprimanded her for spoiling Sen when he was the youngest child. Kirti's situation was the polar contrary. She enjoyed continual backing from her husbands and her mother-in-law, who spoiled him more than she did. 

Being everyone's baby, Kirti appreciated receiving the affection and consideration from his mother. You ought to have eaten with your brothers, my son. Pitashree must be anxious, She stated. Pitashree granted his consent after I requested it. He exclaimed joyfully. Seeing her son's smile, she giggled. His modest actions are sufficient to brighten her day. His cheeks were stroked by her. How is Arjun able to turn down his beloved son? If Kirti requests the moon, he will fetch it. It makes sense if Arjun gave Kirti his approval. She grabbed the Kheer that was presented as food for Mahadev and started feeding him. He began to eat it like a good little boy. She gave her son an embrace. What else does she need?

I bet Mata and Son already forgot about me. Arjun arched his eyebrows and entered. . Pitashree?. Kirti inquired bewilderedly. He arrived and sat down next to Kirti, prompting him to sit between his parents. The father stroked his son's hair. Can Baby Kirti give his Pitashree some Kheer to eat? Arjun enquired. But you must have eaten, right? questioned Draupadi. What would I do without my Kirti? Abhi was already mandated to eat. He actually decreed repeatedly that he wouldn't eat without Kirti, but I persuaded him with Prati's assistance, he claimed.

Ignore it! Please feed me. Arjun made a baby-like mouth opening. Kirti took some of the kheer off it and gave his father a bite. From his palm, Arjun retrieved the Kheer plate and started feeding Kirti. Draupadi, who was appreciating the father-son tandem and nearly had tears in her eyes, caught Arjun's interest. Arjun had a satisfied expression on his face. He nearly jumped out of bed. The teenage boy's smile is still present in his heart.