The Meet

3RD PERSON POV

Poor little Y/N went out of the bar, hanging out with his friend Rhys. And Y/N was drunk. So he had Rhys call a Spree for him.

Not even 10 minutes later, a silver car pulled up in front of them. And for Y/N, an- "Angel," he slurred. "What?" Rhys said, looking at Y/N. "That's an angel in that car," he said, giggling.

The "angel" in the car turned pink, and had them get inside.

RHYS'S POV

"Teheh, what's your name, angel?" Y/N said, smiling and giggling, leaning over to the guy in front. He smiled at Y/N and me, and said, "Kurt. My name's Kurt." Which gained a laugh from Y/N. "That's a godly and majestic name," he said, falling backwards into the seat.

The supposed "Kurt" smiled at me, while Y/N was on the verge of passing out. "Is your friend okay?" he asked me. I sort of chuckled. "Oh, he's fine. Y/N's just had too much drinks," I told him, looking out the window.

"Heyyyy, Kurt the angel, what're the silly little gadgets in your car for?" Y/N said, looking at Kurt. Kurt seemed to snap out of a trance. "Oh these? Those are cameras, for my protection. Because you never know who I'll pick up, as a Spree driver," he explained, clearly happy someone asked.

Y/N giggled again. "I know what else those cameras could be used for," he said. I knew he was so, so unaware of what he was saying. But it made Kurt blush so, I guess that's a win.

He put up a peace sign to the one of the cameras, and it had me wondering what it meant. Y/N had already passed out, so it was just me and Kurt.

Then the son of a bitch fucking pulled out a gun, pointed it at me and fired.

321 words