𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 (𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞)
✧✧✧✧✧

Happy Kinktober bitches!!! This is my first October as an author so I am excited to contribute, even just with this lil oneshot.

This picks up as an alternate ending to chapter eighteen of Ambition, so if you haven't read it the premise might be a little confusing but that's okay! (you should totally go read ambition though if you haven't already)

For this oneshot, I asked my readers of Ambition to send me some of their kinks that they wanted to read about. Because of this, there will be absolutely no hate or kink shaming of any kind tolerated. Any hate or kink shaming comments will be deleted and you will be muted. Any hate against Reiner or Eren will also be deleted and you will be muted.

This oneshot will include:
* threesome (obviously lmao)
* tiny bit of ererei action
* voyeurism
* breeding kink
* mommy/daddy kink
* some roughness (biting, spanking, hair pulling, etc)
* ice play
* oral (male and female receiving)
*unprotected sex (everybody is clean/no STIs)
* vaginal sex
* rimming
* double penetration
* cream pie (reader is on birth control)

If any of this makes you uncomfortable please don't read!!!

But if it makes you horny instead, enjoy😏

(Yes, Eren and Reiner are bi kings in this. Whether they also are in Ambition is up to you)

Lots and lots of love,
olivia xo