Chapter 1: The Meet

Y/N was in her early 20's and from a young age, always wanted to travel around the world. Her first destination was England. It was a really long flight, the longest one she's ever been on. When the plane landed in England, she grabbed her luggage and walked out of the plane. She was walking in the airport and found a place to sit so she could call a taxi to get to her hotel she was staying in for the couple of weeks she was here. She waited until the taxi got there.
"Hello." She said to the taxi driver with a smile.
"Hi, where to?" The driver asked her.
She told him the address to her hotel and off they went. When they arrived, she paid and thanked him before she got her luggage, walked out and closed the car door. She went to entrance of the hotel and talked with the woman at the front desk. She got the room number and key.
"Thank you." Y/N had said to the woman before walking to her room. She unlocked the door with her key and placing her things down. She looked at the room she was staying in. One room, with a bed and a bathroom. It wasn't anything special but it wasn't bad either. She wasn't going to unpack anything yet because she was hungry and going to eat lunch. She planned a earlier flight so she would still have the day. She had looked for places to eat that were near the hotel and had found a couple. She put her shoes back on and left her room. It was a ten minute walk until she got out the outdoor restaurant. There were some people eating there but there were still a few empty tables. It was perfect day. She was walking until all of a sudden she bumped into someone.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Said a man's voice.
"It's ok, I'm sorry too." She said while looking at him. He was a tall, blonde haired man with beautiful blue eyes.
"It's my fault, I was in a rush and wasn't looking where I was going."
"It's ok. I won't keep you." Y/N said, she wasn't trying to sound rude but she didn't want to make him anymore late than he already was.
He smiled, "I'm Jamie," he said before extending his hand.
She looked down at his hand before she shook it. "I'm Y/N."
"That's a beautiful name. We should maybe get coffee sometime. It's across the street. How about tomorrow? In the morning, 9:30 perhaps?"
She was a bit surprised, she just met this guy and he was already asking her out for coffee. She pushed those thoughts away and nodded her head, "Sure."
He smiled big, "Great! See you then." He said rushing off with lots of papers in his hands. She couldn't believe what just happened. He seemed very nice. She wasn't coming to London to meet someone, to be with anyone but things might be a little different than I had planned. We'll just see tomorrow how things turn out and go from there.