graduation

Last day of college. It's graduation day. Minsoo looks at herself one last time in the mirror before stepping out and going to her school.

The ceremony was long. They have been sitting on these non-cushioned chairs for almost an hour and they finally just started calling out names. Minsoo walks up the stage as her name gets called and she quickly gets off the stage and back to her seat. As she walks down the aisle past the students she makes eye contact with Jungwon.

He was also dressed up nicely and did his hair. He gives her a little smile and she returns one back to him.

After the ceremony finishes Minsoo finds her family while Jungwon finds his family and friends.

"Aigoo our daughter is all grown up." Minsoo's mom says as she pinches her daughter's cheeks.

"Ow eomma that hurts." she said rubbing her cheek.

"Picture hurry hurry we have to make it to our dinner reservation." Her dad says as he makes the family get in the picture. The picture gets taken.

"Okay let's go! We have to go eat. Appa is hungry. Her dad says.

She follows her parents but her shoulder bumps into someone. "Oh my god i'm so sorry-"

"Minsoo!"

She looks up at who she bumped into. It was Jungwon.

"Oh Jungwon hi! Congrats we graduated!"

He laughs, "Yes we did. Uhm do you by any chance have time to take a picture together?"

"Of course!"

"Heeseung hyung can you take a photo for me?"

"Yeah."

Jungwon passes the phone to the boy.

So this was Heeseung, Minsoo thought to herself.

Jungwon hands Heeseung his phone and stands next to Minsoo. They hold up their diplomas as Jungwon puts his hand around Minsoo, pulling her closer. She blushes and puts her arm around his waist.

"3, 2, 1 cheese! Okay!"

Heeseung hands Jungwon his phone and whispers something into Jungwon's ear. His face turns red and he punches the older one.

"I'll send you the photo later." Jungwon said to her.

"Okay! Talk later. Imma go eat with my family now."

They quickly say their goodbyes and Minsoo catches up with her family.