Chapter 30

Today was a big day actually the pup school is hosting a big vacation of some months as the students so no school for 6 months so the paw patrol pups and cadets were so excited.
Rubble: yes finally pup school for now is closed
Chase: yes indeed
Suddenly a two powerful mutated pups landed in front of all the students.
Mutated pup#9620: oh Chase and Zuma you thought you can outsmart the M.P.P
Mutated pup#9621: and also killing most of our force in Beijing come out to fight us.
Chase: ok let's dance *transforms into Lightning Devil*
Zuma: sweet *transforms into Lightning demon*
Random student#97: what our vice president and president are these creatures that killed M.P.P force in Beijing
Skye: everyone run!!!!!!!!!!!
As everyone ran Chase and Zuma was fighting the two mutated pups after pulling out their swords they started to damage the mutated pups that they died later Chase and Zuma detransformed.
Chase: to easy
Zuma: yes that is verwy easy
Rocky: did you guys know you revealed your fricking identity to everyone in school.
C and Z: OOPS!!!!!!
So the paw patrol pups and cadets got teleported to the lookout by Chase and Zuma.
Sam: ok so why you two revealed your identity
Chase: well we couldn't run because the mutated pups called our names.
Jenny: is that a excuse or a real thing
Chase: it's a real thing
Tames: captain's story's meaning does seem real
Bust: I agree with Tames on that
Ryder: forget it atleast you two didn't die also be free to do whatever you want.
The pups and cadets: YEAH!!!!!!

Author's note
Well I thought that pup school should be stopped in these chapters because they might take a full chapter and that won't be like adventurous so the next chapters will have no pup school bye.