Episode 2 - Inflection Point

POV: Arthur Leywin.

After crossing the door I found someone, it seems that he was waiting for me, I guess he wants to tell me something, analyzing it seems that there are no cameras in this corridor and the escorts are walking ahead, far enough not to hear this conversation.

"Do you want to tell me something Arisu?". I asked the little loli standing in front of me.

"Fufufufu, it was a good plan, and effective, I just want you to know that you can count on my help", So she saw through my plan...

"It was a good plan, I noticed that you had enough speed to finish the fight in another way but you deliberately managed it completely so that Kiyotaka would have his back to you and you could talk to him without your lips being read by the people who were monitoring us" Yes, he fully saw my plan.

"I see, but then, can I count on your help for what exactly?" I asked for

"Fufufu, I couldn't hear what you whispered to him in the fight, but before you left you told him that you would get him out of here, I want to help you with that, I've seen how they experiment with the children here, and I don't want Kiyotaka to continue going through that hell" he said as he handed me a card with his contact information, this further reforms my suspicions that this is not as apparent and they treat these children as experiments.

"It's like that, I see, for now let's go before raising suspicions, I'll take care of getting him out of here, I know you can use your father's power, I have to reform a relationship with him to be able to use his help" she is still a girl 7 years old, it is impossible for him to help me directly, but I can use his father.

With those words we left the hall to see our parents.

***

We are currently on our way home, before we left I received congratulations from both Yuuichi's grandfather and Arisu's father.

Yuuichi's grandfather gives me an even more dangerous vibe than Yuuichi's, and he smells like blood, he's a killer, I decided not to get involved with him.

Arisu's father is an angel, that guy gives a kinder vibe than Yuuichi, I don't understand where Arisu got that way of being, she is like a little demon and he is like a monk, how strange.

Mr. Ayanokouji didn't stop looking at me, all the way to the exit he was analyzing all my movements while he immersed himself in his thoughts, he gives me a bad feeling, I feel that he could attack me at any moment.

"Come on Art, we're here" my mother said as she got out of the limousine followed by my father.

"Okay, I'm coming" I said as she unbuckled my belt and lowered me.

"Son, we celebrated with ice cream, you completely destroyed the competition and thanks to the information you gave us we knew that the theory that they abuse children to turn them into geniuses was correct", said my father with a disgusted face.

"Yes, let's celebrate to get over the bad taste in our mouths," my mother said as she asked a maid to bring ice cream.

Suddenly one of the butlers spoke, "Sir, I already have the reports you asked me to write about the clean room ready" he said with a bow, I see, so dad already made a report on all that, I hope he reports it as soon as possible. fast possible.

My father took the papers and just at that moment several cars were heard abruptly parking outside the mansion and the bars breaking.

"¡Shit son, take the papers and go hide now!" My father gave me the papers, I did what he asked, it seems that we are ambushed, my mother was changing at the moment so she was not here, I quickly ran upstairs going up to my room.