Episode 8 Bye

Emma's POV

I walk out of the living room knowing i couldn't handle leaving them. I go to check on ii see them broken like never before. Then I cracked i can't do it anymore i don't want leave but why did it have to happen to me i thought . I screamed bloody murder i cried until there weren't any tears left in me. I ran to my room and locked it before anybody could ask me questions. I looked at myself in the mirror knowing i would never able to look in it after a few days. I saw my bloodshot eyes, messy hair and wrinkled clothes. I decided that i want everybody to be happy after I'm gone not sad or in pain but happy i wouldn't go through anymore pain. I sat at my table took some paper out and a pen. I wrote a letter for everyone. I told each one what was special about them and how they improved my life not to worry about the people i never met but the ones who were always there for me and i couldn't be happier they were there. I put the letters on my bed and i went down to see how everyone was doing. As i walked down the stairs my head started to spin my eyes struggling to stay open as i gripped onto the railing. I couldn't hold it any longer............ thud! I heard my name being called the voices fading out.

Mr. Alonso's POV

I thought about emma being a witch but my thought were interrupted by a thud. i ran to the staircase where the sound was made and i saw emma lying upside down unconscious her head bleeding . Andi called for the a hospital. I knew her time was over but I didn't want it to be. i heard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbIuxmaiCOk. Paramedics ran out of the ambulance carrying emma on a stretcher as i got in the ambulance with her.

**HOSPITAL**

Emma's POV

Black all around nothing to look at nothing to feel. Then i saw a lady in white i look at her she looks like me . "Emma,Sweetie, i waited for you for a long time," said the lady. I don't know who you are? How do you know my name? I'm your mom and it's time for you to come with me. Okay but will isee them from here. Yes honey you can that's how i know you.

Jax POV

I was walking out of emma's room to let andi go in beep beep beep beep beep beep beep Call the doctor, Andi i shout as i run to emma. The doctor runs in and checks the equipment. What he says next to Mr.Alonso shocks me Do you want to keep her on life support or let her go,Mr. Alonso? Francisco says Let her go. I don't want to keep her in pain.

Nobody's POV

The doctor gave everybody a few minutes with Emma before he stops the life support. Everybody cried and cried for her to wake up but there was chance. Then came the unfortunate time when the life support was shut and emma was gone forever. They went back to emma's house to grieve up to her room they went and saw envelopes one for each person.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Hey guys hope you liked the book the epilogue is coming out and sorry to say but there is no sequel to this book. BYE!