- Chapter 1

Monday - 4:30am

My mom entered my room to wake me up since my alam didn't ring. "Honey.. Wake up.. Don't you have school today hmm?.." she whispered.

"Yeah yeah sure mom.. Thanks-ha.." I replied yawned, "okay Hon, after you've clean yourself, go downstairs I'll make you food" she said while leaving my room. I stood up and grabbed my towel.

I step my self to the bathroom and I can tell you that my eyes were still sleepy.

5:15

I'm all done with mtself and now i still just have to eat breakfast.

I left my room as i closed the door and went downstairs, I saw my mom busy cooking so i just sat down on the chair and wait for the food. As i was taping my fingers, my phone suddenly ding.

I received an message as i opened it. It was Senju.

Senju

:; Hey ya girl! Good morning~
:; how are you?
:; are you coming to school?

Oh hallur, sorry late reply ;:
And yes I'm fine, I'm also coming at school, hbu? ;:

:; Good.
:; Oh shoot gotta go! Catch me up later at the gate?
:; See ya!

Yeah sure, baii ;:
See uuu ;:

_______

My mom yelled at me by a surprise to eat already and because my food is already infront of me, I didn't noticed because i was on my phone, my eyes then searched up if any maids is in here or butler.

5:20

I've finished my dishes as i told my mom I'm leaving and i don't want to be late. I was hoping if i could drive but dad was still asleep so I'll just go for a walk

I waved bye-bye to my mom and as she did, i ran through the street for a moment as someone yelled my name, i looked back to see yuzuha and emma

Emma Sano (18) Grade 12th (4th year, senior) Section A

Yuzuha Shiba (18) Grade 12th (4th year, senior) Section A

"Y/n L/n!" Yuzuha shouted. "Hey girl, wanna join us here?" Emma whispered in her soft voice.

"hmm sure" i replied, I then walked towards to them and I'm were in the middle and they're on my sides.

"So. Y/n? Did the principal confirmed the trip? Or vacation?" Emma asked. "I don't know.. I don't have any updates with that. We should asked senju or Hina" i whispered to them, we've all just greet each other until we have reached the gate school.

As we're all walking past the gate i saw senju behind yuzuha, and she was like she wanted to scare all of me.

"there you are Senju.. You stupid. I can literally feel that someone is behind us." i teased as we all turn around, "Fuck! That was stupid at all"
Senju cursed.

Senju Karawagi (18) Grade 12th (4th year, senior) Section A

Yuzuha and Emma were just laughing at the back and so am i, they're laughing nonstop until Senju got annoyed.