- Chapter 31

It's been almost 2 hours and i realized i've been staring at her for like this.

"y/n..?"

"oh y-yes?" I snapped myself, "are you listening?" she asked, "yes of course.."
"y/n can you please grab me that" Kira pointed, "yeah" I held her the plastic cup as i found her smirking, "w-what?!" I grinned.. "you look.. look, beautiful huh?" she suddenly said, which made me flustered, "hey stop that! You're giving me a gay panic again you know..?!" I screamd.

Isn't that the day that sanzu came home all covered with blood? Please tell me it's not him, it could be him right? He's a killer

I thought myself while starting at her.

"ahh well.. Kira, i have to go now! Thanks for the time.. Catch me up?" I whispered as i stood up, "hmm.. too early?" she whispered, "yeah.. Have something to do so later.. Bye~" I muttered and left.

As i was waiting again for the elevator and I didn't notice sanzu chatted me.

Sanzu haruchiyo:

:; I'm going out, i have the keys.
:; call me if u need the keys
:; okay?
:; love u

...

oh, just an hour ago,

As the elevator opened i saw Senju, "Senju?" I hissed, "y/n..?" she whispered, "have you seen your brother?" I asked as i stepped in.. "no?.. I was just about to get in my room why?" she whispered, "hmm, anyways i have something to tell you" i whispered as i stepped in, in nervous. "yeah?"

"Senju! This is embarrassing but your brother and i were dating, I'm not joking around but i have to tell you this before it's too late.."

"a-ah.. Eh?! I thought you like mikey? Are for real? oh God.." she gagged, "i'm sorry! Please don't be angry to me.. I just love your brother, and yes i used to like mikey but—"

"well, it's alright i guess.. But be careful to my brother.." she sighs, "and please don't tell anyone, just you.. Please?" I begged,

...

"thank you Sen! See you later," i waved as she waved bye-bye and head on her dorm, I'm a bit bored when i realized i can walk properly, eh? Kinda miss the others, i was hoping if i could meet them right now.. A boy suddenly appeared on my back, it was kokonoi.

"well, well, well.. Look who's here," i turned around as he raised his arms while leaning closer to me, "what do you want?" I asked in annoyed tone, "nothing," he whispered in a playful tone.. "then why are you here?" I asked again, "i came here to ask if you don't mind to come with me for a moment." he replied, the height difference is everything when he leaned more closer to me.

"f-for?"

"just a little chitchat.." he added, he walked away and there is me, I followed him to room 305, we used elevator that time, he took out his card and swipe it on his door and whole fucking cow, this is insane.. I didn't know this hotel has a bigger room, dang it bro.. Wish i could tell my mom about this.

It's luxurious, we stepped in inside as we both went straight to a double big door and it was a casino. As we were walking, he asked me if i do play poker, cards just like that. "yeah.."

"perfect." he replied, i was confused by that moment, we stopped to the table where a cards were settled and he offered me to sit as i did.

"what now?" i asked as i crossed my legs, "well, ms. L/n, you have no idea being apart of akashi haruchiyo," he whispered, "akashi?" a little smirk on his face gave me. "a.k.a sanzu, you know.. you shouldn't be with him right now young lady, you're too young to experience this for what you've came," he muttered. "Mr. Hajime? What are you talking about?" I let a small chuckle confused..

"Y/n, we're doing this for your safety.. have you noticed? he's obsessed with you.. did you heard about the news on this island? A suspect body was found on his dorm last night and the cctv camera caught a pink mullet hair and it was the same color as sanzu's hair, the boy is seem to be familiar.. i've been watching you for all along young lady." he grinned.

As his words flew in your ears, you remembered kira told you that also so your heart beat started to groom."obsessed? he can't be right? He just loved me! He's not obsessed!" I shouted that i barely stood up and the chair bang on the floor.. "fine, I'm easy to get along with. Don't say i didn't warn you, keep this a secret.." he mewled as he stood up.

My hands were resting on the table and looking down, "he can't be right?" i whispered, "neither not." he groaned and left..

Just in minutes i left kokonoi's place as i went back to my dorm, i knocked on it instead of door belling, wondering if he's back. He then opened it for me seeing him without shirt, "bro?!" I shouted, "yeah? You're back.. Where have you been huh?" he tapped the floor. "at kira's place." I coldly reply as went inside, that words of koko and Kira is still stuck on my mind, "hmm,"

"hey are you in a bad mood? What do you want?" he whispered while looking at my face, "a hug." I looked up to him as i hugged him, my side view face was resting on his hard chest feeling sleepy, pathetic.

"you kiddo, come here" he whispered as he carried me and dragged me to the balcony, he sat down on the comfy couch and made me sit on his lap, he was by then sniffing me every inch of my body, "god you're so beautiful, you're only mine.. Got it?" he muttered, I nodded.

He then hug me tight and my thighs raised on his waist, "i'll kill those men's who touched you neither flirt. Understood?" he added as he rubbed his hands on my hair, he smells good and i badly want to sniff him too but he was hugging me, i rest my head on his collarbone and my arms were on his nape.

...