GAKUKAI ACTOR AU?!?!

TW // BRIEF MENTIONS OF KIDNAPPING + BRIEF DESCRIPTIONS OF GORE

BANNER / ART CRED: me #slayed

POV The madness of duke vermonia is just a movie bc ow it hurts sm ouchie also semi-songfic ig if you really wanna get into it

Also this is all gacks pov i forgor to say anything while i was writing lmao

FIC TYPE: Fix-It / AU / Fluff
——————————————————————

As the music played, a woman entered the ballroom. Welcoming her, I extended my hand. An invitation to dance that she took, smiling weakly. She looked nervous about something, yet that's common in the women who come looking for me, so I pay that detail no mind. She held onto me as we danced.

I twirl a strand of her hair as we dance. It was so soft there was no way it was natural. I was sure it smelled incredible, but it would have looked unusual if I tried to prove that, so I left her hair be. Her grip on me tightened, but she kept smiling so I assumed it was merely her nerves getting the best of her. Suddenly, I felt a poke in my stomach. It was so light I almost didn't notice it, and I don't think I would have until I lost feeling in my legs and fell face-first to the floor. The bang of my body hitting the hollow wooden floor was so loud. My clothes were soaked with purple and red as I looked up at her in horror. My maiden took off her "hair" to reveal herself.

A man. The maiden had been a traitorous man.

Shaking, I reached for him, as if begging for his hand. As if reaching for something to hold me in my final moments, as my clothes turned purple with poison and blood and filth. Watching the women run away as my talents drained from me with my blood, I looked up to watch her leave. My childhood beloved laughed in my face and kicked me. She ran off still laughing to join the other women I had taken, as if the world felt the need to be more cruel.

"I haven't even got to say I love you yet." I whispered as she ran off into the night.

As I finally feel the weight of my eyes come down and feel my life leave me, I hear yelling coming from somewhere.

"Alright, that was our final take everybody!"

He couldn't have taken longer. The scene had been over at least ten minutes ago. Why the director decided to leave me laying there for all that time is something I don't think I need to understand. I get up and throw off the wet jacket in disgust. Wine without alcohol is just grape juice, and god it tastes awful. Fun fact, It smells worse. After washing up, I search the studio for Kaito. Eventually, after searching for a while, I find him in his dressing room sucking on a popsicle seemingly upset.

"Knock knock fair maiden, your duke has arrived." I say teasingly as I walk in. He looks up and throws what little was left of the popsicle at me. "You sure took your time. I thought you'd forgotten about me!" He says. The stick missed me by an inch. He looks tired, so I ruffle his hair a bit. He was a bit like a puppy in the sense he needs attention or he gets grouchy. We'd been filming all day, so I didn't expect anything else.

"I apologise, your highness. For you see, I was in search of you ever since the lights of my castle had dimmed." I say teasingly, in an attempt to cheer him up. It works. Kaito giggles a bit.

"You're such an idiot." he says, reaching out his hand.

"Takes one to know one." I retort, taking it.

I knew when I first heard him laugh I wouldn't be able to bring myself to trade the sound for the world. He was perfect. We finally reached got into the car.

"Remember that time I got to pretend to stab you?" Kaito says, starting the car and interrupting my train of thought.

"Kaito, that was a half hour ago. Of course I remember it." I respond, worried.

"Good, I just want you to know I would do it again in a heartbeat because watching you pretend to fall was hilarious." He smiles.

I punch him in the arm jokingly. "I didn't know you were into knives. I'll keep that in mind. Now the question is, is there a specific knife you'd like or...?" I joke.

He grips the steering wheel harder and blushes. "Shut up you pervert. I'm driving. God, you're so gross." He stops for a minute and loosens up. "I love you."

"I love you too dear." I say smiling.

I know nothing "magical" or over-the-top has happened today, but I think this may be my favourite ride home yet. Just flirting with Kaito while he drives and gets more and more flustered and maybe possibly slightly mad is perfect.

I wouldn't trade him for the world.

——————————————————————
A/N:
GOD THIS DRAINED ME LMAO THIS SLOWLY STARTED FEELING MORE LIKE A CHORE THAN SOMETHING FUN M I COULDN'T THINK OF ANOTHER WAY TO END IT ANYWAY THEY KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE 💖