Love For her

We were in a long distance relationship from one year and we finally felt like we can't live more without seeing each other in real so i decided to go at her place and we planned to love each other for the first time and when I reached to railway station at her place she was approaching me while running and she hugged me so tightly like there was no space between us i felt her boobs in my chest for the first time in real and she hugged me while spanking my ass this we have planned haha

We reached at the hotel and we talked alot we laughed at each other while remembering those moments which we had spend with each other and it felt like we are just together from yesterday I didn't felt how one year has been passed and while laughing at these things she got hairs at her face i removed her hairs from her face gently and put that hair in beside of her ear and kissed her cheek gently and softly she put her hand in my neck and kissed my cheek and i put my hand on your neck and kissed her lips softly and i kissed her neck while touching at her boobs i kissed her so passionately and push her to the bed and i made her sit on my lap and we were kissing passionately to each other's lips i touched her ass from the back while kissing her i rubbed her nipples and  i rubbed her back while kissing i started to remove her T-shirt and pants while i saw her first time in the bra and panties my dick got a real spark and i played with her boobs like a small boy play with a ball and i sucked her boobs it felt so spongy and she made me naked and touched my dick from my undies and my dick was really hard she took my dick her hand and and started giving strokes and then i made her naked and we did 69 i was licking her pussy and she was sucking my dick i was licking her pussy while rubbing her clit and i sucked her pussy like we eat watermelon she was enjoying but her legs were shaking like hell and i was sucking and rubbing her clit very fastly damn so fastly and she was giving me blowjob and i cum in her mouth.
She made me wore condom which i bought and i started with doggy style i started to put my dick inside her pussy it felt so warm when I put my dick in her pussy it felt like two soul are connected to each other and they were apart from so long and i started fucking her pussy while rubbing her clit and when I heard moan for the first time in real if felt like so good it gave me satisfaction of being loved and i was fucking really Hard and i again felt like I am going to cum so i cum in her boobs and play with her boobs and squeeze her boobs like a spongy ball and then she sat on my chest and started kissing me and she put my dick in her pussy and she started riding me while kissing me and she moving her ass so gently but fastly it felt so well her boobs were jumping when she was riding me and she lie down on my chest while riding it feel so good and she cum on my dick it felt so relaxed and so good that i can't explain with the words i feel too loved during this and wanted to feel more love with her.
Thank you so fucking much i really love you ❤️