Beginning

My life wasn't perfect before but it was good enough for me. I didn't have to live with sympathy from others. Or people feeling sorry for I was good enough to live my life then and I still am today. Yay i know what your thinking she got cancer she can't do things. But i say i can i'm gonna do everything i want to do before i reach the light and i'll make sure of it.

Let me start from the beginning! "Let's go to the Waffel House it's my birthday so i get to choose." "Okay, but go change into something other than your pjs dear." "Yes mom" "Get in the car Micheal and Laura you to hon,"says mom. I walk down the house steps, I feel dizzy then all of a sudden I see black. I hear my mom call lilly but the sounds start to fade out she says something as tries to wake me up. When i wake up i hear crying shushed by me waking up. I look up to see my brother ,sister,dad,and mom with puffy eyes and tearstains on their cheeks. I knew some thing was wrong so i asked " What happend?" As soon as i say that my mom burst out in tears. She says" Baby, you have...st..stage 2 blood cancer. My whole life stopped at that single moment everything changed I wasn't going to live. That's how it started a that very moment I felt like asking why me? what did i do? I didn't care if i died early it's my family who would be shattered how do i save them from this pain. They won't be able to see me go through this. It's funny how I end up finding this news on my twelfth birthday. Two years ago on this very day May 20th 2014 I found out I have cancer. Don't even give 1 ounce of sympathy or pity for me. I'm fine and happy so i don't need your pity for me. I know your saying shes got an attitude. Well i know that and i like my attitude so get used to it.

----------------------------------------------

Long chapter right. I did it because i missed a update but it was because i was to busy so you get two chapters this week one for last week and one for this week.