Airport

You were at the Airport, waiting for the plane to London. You sat in the boarding room reading a book. It was quiet crowded at the moment and almost all seats were taken. There was one free seat right beside you and soon someone came and sat there. At first you didn't care, just trying to avoid that person. But them he started to talk to you.

"What are you reading?" he asked. You immediatly recognized the voice and the over british accent. You turned your head up and looked at him. It really was him. Zayn. The panic flushed over you. He was perfect.

"Er... You know... Something..." You replied awkwardly.

"Oh! That's a really good book! Did you know there's gonna be a second one called 'Nothing'?" he said with sarcasm.

"No! I did not knew that!" you giggled.

"So, you're going to London?" he asked.

"Yes. You too, I suppose?" Woah, you were accually talking to Zayn Malik! This was unbelivable.

"Yea, I've been on a vacation here for a while..."

"Cool.." You replied. You couldn't come up with anything to say.

"Yeah" he smiled awkwardly. His phone suddenly started to buzz so he got it up from his pocket.

"I have to take this." He pulled out a piece of paper from his other pocket and gave it to you.

"Here." He smiled. "What's your name?"

"Y/N" you said as he put the phone to his ear.

"See you, Y/N!" He winked at you and smiled as he walked away.

Your gaze fell from his back to the paper he gave you. There was a number and a few words, clumsy written that said 'Call me ;)x'.