𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟?

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜.

𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ
𝑃𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜.

𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝟳𝗽𝗺

"If you fail you know I won't hesitate to have you 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑" she said crossing her legs while sitting on the expensive leather couch "I know miss therefore I made a solid plan that won't fail nothing could go wrong" said the man on the other end of the line "that's what I like to hear chrollo keep up the good work and I will be at the hideout waiting I can't wait to meet the rest of the troupe." She said getting off the couch and walking towards the table were her gun laid.

"Ok miss" said chrollo then hanging up she walked up to the badly beaten up man sitting in the chair before her and pressed the gun towards his head. "We're the 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 is my money" she said caulking a gun back seeing the man fill with more fear. "I DON'T KNOW I-I-" she cut him off pulling the trigger before snapping her fingers and having her henchman get rid of the mans body.

She walked up her mansion stairs and toke a shower and after she put on her casual clothes and walked down the steps her heels clucking with every step she takes. "I'm going out I will be back tonight" she said to her henchman walking to her garage and getting into her car.

*i do not own hxh or any of the characters*
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 🤍