𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝟵𝗽𝗺

She walked up to the distressed building and looked around to make sure nobody was following her. After she made sure nobody was around she walked into the building her heels clicking with each step she took. She walked into one of the rooms and loooked around with disgust. "I know this ain't the nicest building but damn" she said to herself taking a seat on one of the fallen boulders.

𝘼 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

The troupe minus Uvogin walks in and she jumps down onto the her heels making a faint click sound when she did. Then all off a sudden the group stopped looked at her then quickly ran towards her with their weapons drawn. But she didn't budge in fact she started walking towards them with a smirk on her face. But before they could even reach her she teleported behind them and they looked around in confusion.

"What the-" phinks started but she cut him off "glad to see my troupe is well trained" she said walking forward her hands behind her back." Lady what the hell are you talking about" nobunaga said walking towards me his sword out. "Oh well let me introduce myself I'm y/n Azrail (azrail means angel of death in Hebrew) your bosses boss which means that I tell your boss what to do which means that I'm your boss to".

Murmmers were heard across the room until a clown looking man hisoka you remembered was his name walked up."And how do we that your not lying to us~?" He said with a slight grin "feitan Porter" She started while She began walking around them in a circle and while She passed feitan she looked at him.

"Machi komacine, phinks magcub, Shizuku Murasaki,Franklin Bordeau,Bonolenov Ndongo,Pakunoda, Uvogin, Nobunaga Hazama, shalnark,Kortopi and" she said walking back towards hisoka still standing in the same spot but watching me. She walks in front of him and look him straight in the eyes and says."Hisoka morrow"

"So you know our names so what?" Nobunaga says "well you don't have to believe me just ask your boss" she says looking over to chrollo "she's right she is my boss she makes the missions" he says and the troupe stared at him in disbelief. "Where's Uvogin?" She says then looks at them "he went to go fight some chain user" says Machi "what the fu- anyways where is the merchandise?" She says "we couldn't get it, it was gone when we got their" Franklin says going to sit down.

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘?" she yells pulling out her phone dialing a number then pressing call. She stomps out while waiting for the person on the other end to pick up while the rest of the troupe goes and sits down looking in confusion"

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠🤍