FUN IN THE DARK

"Cameron... baby were are you?" I call out as i look for my boyfriend. A pair of hands grab me from behind and holds me. "You called me baby" I look up to see my amazingly hot boyfriend smile at me. "What movie do you wanna watch?". Cameron smirks and says "I have a better idea". "Oh really what is that". "Lets play hide and seek in the dark. I will be a sexy beast looking for my beautiful pray". You laughed at his words hes always so childish. "Ok, i will play but what do I get if i win?" I say raising my eye brow. "If you win you get nothing. If i win your my pray." With that he turned off the light. "Go hide, im gonna count down from 15." I ran out listening to him continue to count down. "10..9...8...7.." I opened the bathroom door and hopped into the bathtub. Then he yells "3..2..1..Im gonna hunt you down". You giggle lowly at what he said. "Come Out Come Out Werever You Are" You see his shadow pass by the door as he checks each room. "I cant wait to eat you out" he growls knowing thats your weakness.You start to squirm thinking about him eating you out. You see his shadow come closer to the bathtub. His fingers rap around the curtain and he pulls it over, reveling you. He deeply chuckled and said "Got You" he picks your body up and slams it on the wall. He sucks on your neck making you moan his name he smiles on your neck and he pushes you on the bed. He kisses your lips and gets off of you. He goes into the closet and takes out a shoe box. He opens it and takes out a magazine he flips trough looks at you smirks and troughs the book somewhere in the room. He then takes out a big bag, he looks at me and says "Your gonna love this."