Prologue

Amir's POV

I always dreaded being the son of Satan. People you have never even fathom meeting, tearing your father and his legacy down just because of a man made 'holy' book that they believe in and allow to run their life to ruins even if it meant bringing their already run-down family along with them. If you had jokingly lied that their so-called savior called upon them to fall off a stoned bolder one by one, they probably would have.

Now, I for one know not to disrespect a singles belief, but a few of them takes it a bit out of word. They mix and twist the word of the man up above and lie on his name quite a lot. You can't claim to be of a certain religion, but then turn the words of a God, a superior, into what you want it to be, it doesn't work like that. You can even ask my grandfather.

My family isn't what you'd call 'perfect' or what not, never said it was. With a dead mother and a not-so-recovering alcoholic of a father, it's hard to label them five star, but I love them non the less   

 I sat alongside my bed going through my boxes, a small knock came from my bedroom door and in strutted my younger brother, Kahni.  

"Can I be of use?" I grumbled annoyingly, seeing as this has been one of the many times, he stumbled into my space unannounced. 

He scratched the back of his head ungracefully and began, "Oh, I heard you were leaving, I was wondering if I could tag along, you...know, because we're brother, yeah?" We glanced at each other for a few seconds, "No," "but-" "No, Get out!" "Plea-" "GOD, KAHNI, GET OUT!" "But our dad is literally the dev-" "DAD!" and then, "Can you both shut the fuck up!". 

It was our dad, thirty-eight, single since the age of twenty and has two kids. Lame, right? because I think it is.

"God, take your fucking brother and shut the fuck up." he swore, flipping us off.

"But, just like...why, dude?" I say, grabbing khani by the shoulders and hauling him out.

"Why not?" he said, shrugging and walking away.

"Fucking old man," I mumbled angrily under my breath and all of a sudden, he was in front of me, and as perplexed as could be, said, "I heard that you fucking twat." 

He stood there for a moment before disappearing back into wherever he came from. I rolled my eyes and finished packing the last of my shit. Walking over to my small bookshelf, I grab the third book on the dark colored antique and open a twenty-four-hour portal down to earth. They weren't the hardest things in hell to open, though it did take a bit of blood and little, tiny piece of what was left of your soul.

Once I finish selling the smallest piece of soul to my dearest father, I laid on my white sheets and closed my eyes thinking about the events that just occurred. I really didn't want to take that asshole with me, he's a fucking dumbass but whatever. I brushed it off and started thinking about something actually worth my precious time. Once I enter that portal, it will be my new beginning. Yeah, mad corny I'll stop talking now.