| Chapter - 1 - Fainted |

"As y'all know, your third semester is going to start the approaching week so prepare well for it as some of you didn't give satisfying results in the second one. I don't want to highlight their names except for hoping them to understand my concerns. Moreover, you'll get the schedule till the day after tomorrow. Any questions?"  a ocean-deep voice echoed in the classroom, of a lad guise in cream-colored straight pants with plane white shirt wore on whose sleeves folded up a few inches and his dark curls falling on his forehead hindering his eyebrows giving him a fascinating look. His gaze fixed at the figures sitting in front of him while his visage held a dour expression on.

There was only silence filled in the surroundings at his question. He nodded prior to announcing  "Okay, so don't be absent in the imminent days! You won't get the copies of schedule once after it delivered nor any of you would be allowed to get an extra one! Now let's start today's lecture. Be focused!"  he completed, fixing his spec with his right hand's forefinger he turned to the board before writing the subject name 'literature' and related topics on it.

"Had you been fucking all night? Seems too weak..!"  a male voice whispered bending forward from his place, getting close to your ear.   "Shut up leo!"  you bellowed, your eyes focused in front, scanning every movement of your teacher. "You actually look frail. Everything alright?"  his perturbed voice again hit your eardrums as you diverted your attention to him, mutating to him  "Actually.. I'm feeling laid up since yesterday. I'm feeling like a lifeless body, totally tired and too weak! I don't know why?!"  you added with exhausted expression put on.

"I guess.. You are stressed." 

"Might be." you ephemeral replied, turning straight beholding the same physique again. Watching you staring at him from the preceding couple of minutes without any blink leo smirked before mumbling near your ear  "Feels like this lifeless body is getting back to life, does watching him give you energy or something??"                                                             

You slowly shook your head as you were lost in his movements, his features before saying  "It makes me weak, even more.."

"Hey girl! Have you gone crazy!?" getting shocked from your reply he unconsciously said. Usually when he teases you like this you used to get annoyed and give him a disgust look and shut him up but this time you replied against his expectations.

Before you could further speak a familiar deep voice again heard  "Page no. 217, open it and read! I'll explain when y'all finish."  everyone including you did so. As soon as you opened the book, the whole vision went blurry for you, you felt your head swirling. Placing your hand on your forehead you wide opened your eyes before blinking for multiple times to get a clear view after a few seconds.

"What just happened?!"  thinking to yourself you mildly whined in the pain that you felt in your head and clenched shut your eyes prior to pressing your both hands on your forehead.

"What with this abrupt headache now?! Oh gosh what the hell is happening to me!!"

Taehyung's orbs were scanning the whole room to find every student doing as he told to nonetheless spotting you his vision halted encountering your ailing physique. Knitting his eyebrows, being distressed he glanced at you holding your head with your both hands while your clench shut eyes were telling him that you were in pain. A layer of perturbation trotted inside him inspecting your condition as he parted his lips to let some words make their way out of his mouth but were restricted when already found leo talking to you by getting closer to your earlobe and placing his hand on your forehead then slowly caressing your tresses, this wasn't a big thing for you after all he is your best friend and of course you share skinships but he has always treated you like his sister also he wasn't less than a brother for you, a brother who cheers you up and tease you for no reason, you surely like his company since it's been four years of your friendship. Nonetheless these empathetic actions seemed unassent to someone.