Can Never Blame Me (English Version)

Just like the previous days, after the class schedule for that day was over. Sea will immediately walk to one of the campus parking lots.

His steps were light because in his mind, he had already made a schedule about all the things he would do after this.Sea would go home first, then shower and have his late dinner. If he still has the energy, maybe spending his time by going to his favorite bar sounds good.

But his steps had to be stopped in the midway when his eyes accidentally found Jimmy leaning on the hood of his car that parked in the Engineering Faculty's parking lot. Those figure was busy playing with his smartphone, so he still didn't notice the presence of other party who was standing not far from him. There is a maroon workshop jacket that had placed next to Jimmy. The closer you look, Jimmy's appearance, clothes and hair were a mess. There are also bruises on his cheeks and the corners of his lips.

Then Sea laughed softly, his brain is trying to found the reason what causes other person's conditions to be like that. And then realized the possible reason was because of some intervention from him.

So, all he could do is to resume his way towards his car, and pretend not to see Jimmy who started to notice his presence.

"Wow... is it a bit rude to ignore the person who did all the 'dirty work' for you?" said Jimmy in a sarcastic tone.

Sea just rolled his eyes silently, before changing it with an expression as if he was confused about the meaning of that person's words, "What is the things that I ask from you?"

After hearing that reply, the man who was still sitting on the car hood laughed softly, slightly disgusted by the other party's pretentious behavior. Jimmy rose to his feet, walked over to Sea who was standing next to the driver's door.

"I have to explain to you, right?"

Sea inwardly cursed his stupidity for getting up late this morning, because that is causing him to be unlucky in getting a good parking location. The location where his car was parked was a bit remote and rarely passed by people. So... if someone who was infamous as a hotheaded throughout all the Architectural Faculty wanted to find trouble with him, he was sure that until tomorrow morning no one would be there to help him or maybe to find his body.

On the other side, Jimmy begin to grabbed the top of Sea's navy blue workshop jacket. At first it was just to pretend for cleaning up the dust stains that weren't even there, before slowly tightening his grip on the collar of the shirt. He stared intently at the person who looked back at him boredly.

"You know how much I hate Tess, don't you? Then why are you suddenly acting friendly to him?! If not for the fact that I know you hate him too. I'd probably assume that you actually want to get my attention by taking advantage from that person."

Sea immediately chuckled after hearing that. A little bit disbelieving the words full of confident that person in front of him said. "Wait. Let me tell you something since you don't seem to notice."

The man in a navy blue jacket brushed away the hand that gripped his collar harshly, "Correction to your previous statement, I was taking advantage of you two."

Jimmy who heard that immediately pushed the figure in front of him really hard onto the side of the car. "Fuck you!"

Sea could only wince in pain. Actually when his class schedule was over for today, he thought he would be able to spend the rest of the day relaxing. But now, all he had to do was face this temperamental person from the Faculty of Architecture. "Just a reminder, our faculties are archenemies."

Sea was starting to feel angry too, so he pushed Jimmy's body away from him. "Mind to tell me, how can I release my frustration by beating up Tess when I'm in the same faculty as him?! You know it will be a trouble."