chapter 9 the divorce🔞

Zee woke up and seen nunew still sleeping. He smiled at his cuteness. He kissed nunews forehead. Nunew then started waking up.

Zee: good morning. Zee says in a gentle and sweet tone.

Nunew smiles and cuddles up to zee closer. Zee laughs and smiles.

Zee: you can't sleep forever. Zee says laughing.

Nunew: mmm , just five more minutes. Nunew says in a sleep voice.

Zee: how about I make breakfast for us and when it's done I wake you up.

Nunew nods and smiles. He then closes his eyes and falls back asleep.

Zee smiles at how adorable nunew is. He then gets out of bed and puts on clothes. He walks into the kitchen and starts cooking pancakes 🥞.

After he's done cooking he goes in to wake nunew up. He gently wakes nunew up. Nunew stretches and gets up.

They walk in the kitchen and sit down. They start eating their pancakes.

Zee: what time do you wanna go to your house?

Nunew: is it ok if we go after this?

Zee: of course. Zee says patting nunews head.

Nunew smiles and takes a bite of his pancake. After they finish eating they get dressed for the day. They then head to the car. Nunew is scared to confront his dad but he feels safe whenever zee's with him.

They soon arrive at the house. Nunew looks scared so zee holds his hand. Nunew smiles at zee and they get out of the car. They walk in holding hands.

N Dad comes down the stairs. Nunew moves close to zee.

N Dad: what are you doing?!

Nunew: dad , I'm here to tell you I'm not getting married to emma. And you can't force me either.

N Dad: the hell your not!

Nunew: I love zee , not Emma.

N Dad: love! You call this love!

Nunew: goodbye dad.

N Dad: don't you fucking walk out!nunew!! Come back here now!!

Nunew and zee just continued walking out. They got into the car and drove away.

They stopped at a red light

Zee: I have to meet up with Sandra today , it's to sign the divorce papers.

Nunew nods and smiles. He then looks back out the window.

Zee: are you gonna be ok?

Nunew: I'll be ok.

Zee nods and kisses nunew on the forehead. Nunew smiles. It then turned to a greenlight and zee drives off.

He drops nunew off at his dorm room and drives off. Nunew walks in his dorm room and hops in the shower.

Zee....

Zee meets with Sandra at a small restaurant. Sandra was there already. Zee then walks in and sits down.

Sandra: sighn them.

Zee takes the pen and sighns them. Poppy then walks out of the bathroom and sits down.

Poppy just glares at him.

Sandra: goodbye zee. Sandra says getting her purse and getting up. Poppy gets up and drops his phone. Zee See's the unknown number and video on his phone. Poppy quickly gets his phone and walks with Sandra.