Mess

No dude's POV 

"Nghhh" Y/N moaned as the guy kept thrusting deeper.He kept the perfect pace but Y/N needed more.

"AH jungkook!" Y/N moaned again as her eyes rolled back in pleasure, feeling the guy releasing inside the protection.

"Hey I am not the guy you keep moaning for." The guy said as he pulled out, laying on the other side of the bed.

"I know. I am sorry."

"I know I am taking money form you for pleasuring you but it hurts a bit, you know."

"What?" Y/N asked getting a bit annoyed.

"That you keep moaning a different guy's name.Lets just focus on us, shall we?"

"How much you asked for again?"

"So now you're leaving?" The guy raised a brow.

"Yeah.Have some problem? Just tell me your price!"

"Now I know why you came to me when you already have a guy.And that's 1 million won."

"What do you mean?"

"That the guy dumped you for your attitude, if that's what you're asking."

Y/N wore her cloths and threw a check at the guy."Keep your mouth shut, asshole!"

It was all a mess.Y/N messed up everything.After the night with Jungkook, it has been 1 week. But she kept a distance between them.Coming late at night when the boy was asleep and leaving the house early just to avoid Jungkook, she thought it would be easy. But how can it be when she can't hold back the urge to peek inside his room at night to see how peaceful he looks while sleeping. When Y/N can't hold back the urge to place a peck on Jungkook's forehead before leaving the house without the boy knowing. Y/N even started to sleep with random guys so that she can forget about him.But she keep longing for his touch, smile and everything he does.Sure Y/N was missing him but she needed to detach herself from the feelings that denies to leave.

Y/N left the guy's house.It was 1 am.Despite being tipsy, Y/N started to drive her car.She thought that she didn't drink that much but she was wrong as her vision was a bit blurry. Jimin did wanted to stay with her but Y/N said she'll enjoy the night so he left. 

It was pitch dark and Y/N was drunk.A chuckle left her mouth thinking how ironic her life was.

Bang.......

The beeping sound of the monitor was the only sound heard in the white room.It's been 1 hour and Y/N still haven't open her eyes. Huseok and Jimin looked like a ghost where Jungkook was sitting with a bored expression. You can't blame the boy for not feeling anything. He woke up from a call from Jimin, telling him about Y/N's drunk accident and he had to come here for moral support.His sleep was disturbed badly.

Jimin and Huseok left for some checking with the police so Jungkook was left with Y/N. Even if she haven't opened her eyes, the doctors said she'll soon do as she had no risk.So they let Jungkook in.

"Why are you making everything hard for everyone?" Jungkook said looking at the passed out girl. "Cant you see how much trouble you've put on your brother and friend?" Jungkook removed some hair from Y/N's forehead where a bandage was done neatly. "Why are you so selfish?" Jungkook said the last one a bit hotly thinking Y/N didn't hear.

Little did he know, Y/N was awake the whole time.

I am sorry cuz this is a mess.At this point I feel like I am making Jungkook the bad guy when YOU were supposed to be the one.But I have everything planned so wait for the plot to arrive.

Stay safe.Feel free to comment and vote if you like.Thanks for reading.

Unedited..