Conrad x Yn

"Conrad." I moan out and he slaps a hand over my mouth. "Yn baby you gotta be quiet. Do you want our moms to walk in and see what a slut you are for me?" he questioned making me moan even more. Conrad continues thrusting his fingers in and out of me making my body shake from pleasure. "Please." I whimper out making him smirk and pick up the pace. "I'M GONNA CUM!" I scream and he quickly pulls his fingers out and gets out of the bed leaving me confused. "You wanna scream, then your gonna get punished." he says grabbing a tie from the drawer and a condom. "Turn around." he says with authority so I quickly do. 

Conrad places the tie in my mouth to keep me quiet before ramming his entire length in me making me cry out. "Take it all." is all he says as he starts thrusting, not giving me time to adjust. He pulls out and then rams back in, over and over and over. I feel it starting to build again when all of a sudden there's a knock at my door. "Yn are you okay? I thought I head sounds coming from your room." Susannah says. Conrad removes the tie from my mouth but doesn't stop, instead he picks up the pace making me whimper out. "Answer her." he demands. "Ye-yes i'm okay Susannah." I try to say as calmly as ever, as if her son isn't balls deep inside me right now.

She leaves or at least I think she leaves and Conrad flips us over so i'm on top. "Take what you need." he says smirking up at me. I pull myself up then quickly slam myself back down making him whimper. "Do that again." I whisper in his ear as I repeat my action and he whimpers. I love having him at my control. "I think its your turn." I say as i grab the tie and place it in his mouth. Conrad's cock starts twitching and I know hes nearing. I start speeding up when I feel him hit my g-spot making me scream. FUCK, RIGHT THERE CONRAD!" I cry out, not caring if our moms hear anymore. He takes back control and starts thrusting his hips up to continuously hit my g-spot.

I feel my release coming hard, when he starts playing with my clit as well making me loose it. I scream and shake as my orgasm rips through my body but Conrad doesn't stop his assualt on my pussy. He continues thrusting and fingering my clit as I shake and cry out from the intense amount of pleasure. He then follows soon after and I milk his cock dry, squeezing and pulsing making him moan in pleasure. He continues playing with my clit as we come down from our highs quickly making me reach another one. 

It hits me out of no where and I squirt all over Conrad, crying out as I come undone again. Conrad shifts so his head is between my legs cleaning me up and enjoying it when all of a sudden the door flings open to a very confused Susannah and my mom. "Fuck." I whisper but Conrad doesn't stop he continues not caring about who's at the door. "CONRAD!" I yell as he gets me to orgasm for the third time tonight. "Good girl."he says as he makes his way back up to my face to kiss me and cover us both with a blanket. "Hello mother, Laurel." he greets them as if he wasn't just eating me out in front of them.

"How long?" my mom says. "I'm in love with you daughter Laurel, I want nothing but the best for her." Conrad admits making me look at him. "You love me?" I ask and he smiles. "I always have princess." he says and I kiss him.