First Kiss

Charle's POV

Its currently 1 am Sunday  the day after the final race and landing second place I realized that I didn't congratulate max for getting first place usually I would have just ignored him but I went against everything my Mind was telling me and even bought him a gift luckily we're staying in the same hotel and he was two floors down, grabbing his gift  and picking up the hotel card I headed to the elevator and clicked his floor. With a ding the door closed and I found myself thinking for some reason I seem to can't stop looking at him I'm bisexual but he has got to be straight and he's my rival imagine would people would think and the sound of the elevator door brought me back to reality and after a couple steps I was standing in front his door  nervous ,planing to abort this but before I could knock a breath taking max open the door with his hair still wet and wearing a black tee with a dark jeans and I could feel my neck turning red as he was looking at me from head to toe.

Max's POV

I really don't know what's happening I won the race and brought first and everyone decided to go and celebrate but I turned it down and was instead going to Charles and room with his birthday gift which I hope would resurface a promise he made to him when the were a little younger and before we fell apart and I don't entirely know what but it's like he has me wrapped around his finger I just want to spoil him and protect him fighting my last nerve I collected the gift and my hotel card but just as I opened the door there was Charles with wide eyes and and he was blushing. Looking at him he looked very edible " hey Charles I was just on my way to you and is that for me ?" I asked him smiling " oh i uhm brought this for you and just wanted to say congratulations" he responded handing me the bag with a soft smile " and I collected it " well thank you very much and this is for you and happy birthday Charles" I said handing him to bag I'm holding "would you like to come in?" "Yes please it's quiet cold out here" he responded pouting which was extremely cute I open the door wide letting him in and locked the door before following him to the bed as he sat down on my bed.

3rd person POV

Max went and sat next to Charles on the bed and open his gift which was a beautiful black watch with Charles initials C.L and M.V engraved on the back .Charles was worried he didn't like it since he was staring at it but before he could say anything he pulled Charles into a side hug thanking him before putting it on and Charles decide to open his gift . He was a little surprise that max remember his birthday and at the same time happy opening his gift it was a chain with the initials M.V with his initials C.L also and an old memory resurfaced.

5 years ago

"Hey Charles I know that we're young right now and you probably won't agree since you would focus an the racing more but I promise you when I give you a necklace with my initials on it that means that I'll will do everything and anything to make you mine but only if you agree. What do you say ?" Yes.

Flashback over

Charle's POV

I slowly look towards max who was already looking at me with a simple smile " you remembered?"He asked nervously "I do now and don't worry my answer will remain the same as long as you promise to stand by me" I told him and placed the necklace on and Max was grinning like he won the lottery and stood in front of me grabbing my hand pulling me into him " I promise you have no  idea how happy I am ,it's like I need you and I want you and don't worry every step we will take together " he said making me blush " trust me I feel the same way" I said pulling back to look him in his face then his lips. He placed his slightly larger hand  on my face and place one around my waist pulling me closer then pressed his lips on mine it was slow and passionate his hand went from my waist to my butt squeezing it making me moan taking to opportunity he pushed his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch.