Chapter one

Alyssa

"Hey its Alyssa and welcome back to another thug life tuesday, only joking another wonderful tuesday" I say to my camera one again. "I'm a youtuber and i pretty much live on the other side of your screen but, i'm fine with that cause thats what makes you guys happy. I've got 4+ millon suscribers on my channel, HeyItsAlyssa, i still can't belive this! I have achieved so much in my life and i am so happy. Did i mention i am canadian. I live in canada but soon i will be moving but i can't tell you where" i said to my vlogging camera. "Also i have got some exciting news, i'm bringing out merchandise, its gonna say HeyItsAlyssa on it and i can't wait, i'm hyperventilating now,cheers for that Alyssa anyways go check out my video, links in the discription below and bai!" I exclaim then put down my vlogging camera. As i have nothing else to do i was just browsing through the comments when i saw one say #jolyssa it took me a while for mind to process this then i realised they meant me and Joe Sugg. I quickly shut the laptop and went to get a drink ahh that felt good. Me and Joe Sugg? Who could think like that, i mean we can never be because i'm really good friends with zoe and Joe is her brother so that would be weird. I shook my head to remove the thoughts but, it wouldn't go away, i kept on thinking about it, like it was a scar that would never go away. I decided to go to sleep as it was getting a bit late and i had to vlog tomorrow and i want to wake up early.

Sorry this chapter is super short it was meant to be an intro to the story so you would actually understand the rest, do you ship Jolyssa? Thanks for reading !!!
Bai :)