Chapter Two

Alyssa

"Hello everyone, its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new lightttt, for me and im feeling good" i sing to my vlogging friend. "How y'all doin today, cause im doing great, now yesterday i told you i was moving but, i didn't tell you where" i exclaimed, trying to make tension with a pause. "I'M MOVING IN WITH ZOE SUGG, we have been talking about this for ages and its finally happening i'm taking the next flight tomorrow ahaha i can't wait!" I scream. "I still have not packed yet so i think i better get going, i'll update you when i'm done" i exclaim then put my camera down. As i don't have a suitcase down with me, i decided the take a trip down memory lane, i am going to the attic to try and find a suitcase. I finally pull one out, it was a teal coloured chanel one with a gold bow but, it was covered in dust, god i have not been on holiday in ages. I drag my suitcase down the stairs, when suddenly my phone starts to vibrate.

From Zoe$: Alyssa the address is 67 strayfield street
Ig2 3ub
Brighton

To Zoe$: Thanks dunno how i was gonna get there without that. Cheers.

From Zoe$: Np

I get back to packing, i had so much i can't belive it. As i had so much stuff i had to make my way to the attic one again to search for a suitable bag to hold my shoes and party wear. Out of nowhere i see a perfect bag, it was a Zara bag and it had purple background and teal flowers on top. I raced down the loft stair trying to dunk everything equally in both bags. When then clock turned 3:00 i had finished and then a tear fell from my eye. I never realised how much i am gonna miss this place. I wiped the tear from my eye trying not to mess up my make up and i picked up my vlogging camera, as i said i was going to update after i had packed everything, which i did. "Welcome back, i have finished my packing, hallelujah" i said. I gave a finished tour of my house as i was leaving tomorrow, my room was empty it only had my hot pink and black, duvet cover on it so i could sleep there tonight. I kept on vlogging until i saw my parents, who were crying held the camera so it was on me a i ran to hug them, now my eyes were filling with tears. I am gonna miss my friends soo much. I held back the tears when one of my closest friends, Maya, texted me asking if i wanted to come round hers for dinner. I replied with a yes so that i could keep my mind off things. Maya always made me laugh, we would laugh at the stupidest things that probably other people would find silly and weird. She had a boyfriend, Josh Hutcherson, was his name and did i mention that she is famous. Yep, i am friends with the Maya... going to be Hutcherson.