capter 1.

ZAYN:

Do you really think you won the whole thing? 'Cause if you're thinking that, you still don't know me well, baby. You almost won that game, but only almost, baby.

Jenna: Ugh, I hate that Man. So arrogant but still so beautiful and loving. Jenna, he's your enemy already forgotten? No, of course not, not me! But when Zayn looked into my eyes, I got goosebumps. He tries to kill me with his eyes, which I only replied.

Zayn looked away from me again, which made me a little sad. Oh Jenna. What are you thinking? You can never be friends. He hated me too much for that. And that was joking, although I shouldn't really feel something like that, I felt his eyes on me a short time later. Which made my cheeks blush.

I would like to be friends with Zayn or more than friends? But I don't believe in enemies to friends or even worse and certainly not in enemies to lovers. Even if I thought the idea was great, I know it can never be like that.

We were members of different mafia, but that was a crown on it when I found out that his mafia boss, who was my mafia boss's brother, and they were planning to work together again.

And I and Zayn should be a Duo. I knew how Zayn would feel, he loathed me, but it only made sense that the two of us would be a duo together because we're the best killers in our respective mafia.

"Jenna, are you listening to me?" my boss asked. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry." , "It's okay. I just discussed with my brother that the two of you should live in the same house, of course only because of the mafia affair." My boss continued.

"Okay, if it's just for the job it's okay." said Zayn. After that, Zayn turned to me and said, "And you don't have to pretend we live in the same house, because I still despise you, understand?" he whispered in My ear.

"Yes, Zayn. You don't need to be afraid, everything will stay the same." I hissed back. Which makes me look shocked for a moment before he quickly recovered himself and looked at me as coldly as ever.